Michael in a Meth Lab

"She just fell into my basement a- and her clothes were all tore up." Michael found himself describing what happened to the Cops just a few hours later at the hospital.

"And you say she was unconscious when she fell into your basement?" Policeman 1 asked

"Y-Yes... but she ran into my Garbage cans first! And then.. Fell into my basement." He trailed nervously.

Just then both Jeremy and Mr.Nicholas burst into the ER with worried fervor. "Where is she? Is it bad? I told her not to walk home alone... She never lets me drive her home" Mr. Nicholas practically ranted to the receptionist.

"Whoa..." Jeremy blinked with extreme surprise. "What's wrong with him? "

"His Mechanic fell into my basement" Michael replied with a soft sigh, glancing up at the officers as they left him to go question Mr.Nicholas.

"Wait.... Abbi? Dude I KNEW she had a crush on you!!" He laughed

"Jeremy!" Michael slapped his best friend. "This is serious, she could have been drugged or..."

"Raped?"

"Yeah!" He nodded. "They're running screens right now and dude I am seriously FREAKING out. Cause I do NOT need my basement becoming a crime scene this way"

"Yeah..." Jeremy chuckled softly, trying to make light of the situation. "You'd rather-"

"Mr. Mell...? Michael...? Is Michael still here? The patient would like to speak with him..." The Nurse called out, looking over the waiting room.

"Oh- That- That's me." Michael called back. "Guess I better go erm... talk to her, you know. " He looked from his friend to the nurse

"Yeah, Think you could tell her Get well soon for me?"

"Sure thing Boyf" Michael teased, leaving to go away with the Nurse

________________________________

Ahhhhhh.