Fugh

Bookverse

A Fugh one-shot for spacelady_

Disclaimer; I obviously don't own the books, they belong to the brilliant Ransom Riggs. I don't own the fanart either. Credits go to whoevers it is.

Fiona creeped out of her room in the dead of night, and looked up and down the hallway. It was quiet.

With light feet, she hurried down the hallway and stopped at a specifi door with a bumble bee on it. Quietly, she knocked on the door then waited. Only a few seconds later, the door creaked open. In the doorway stood Hugh in his plain white onesie.

Fiona grabbed Hugh's hand and together they ran down the hallway, and down the stairs. They walked through the house until they came to the back door. Fiona grabbed the key hanging near it and unlocked the door.

Hugh's bees buzzed quietly as he and Fiona exited the house and into the garden. They ran through the garden until they came upon Adam. Fiona took a seat and was quickly joined by Hugh.

Leaning back against the animal shaped tree, Fiona took a few seeds out of her pocket and tossed them on the ground between herself and Hugh. Using her hands, Fiona then made the seeds grow into a patch of beautiful flowers. The colours were beautiful- there was reds, blues, yellows, pinks.

Amazed, Hugh smiled and leaned forward. "They're beautiful," he said.

Fiona blushed lightly, "thank you."

Hugh opened his mouth and suddenly, a swarm of bees flew out and straight towards the flowers. They started pollinating so Hugh leaned back against the tree.

A moment later, when the bees were still pollinating, Hugh reached over and took Fiona's hand in his own. Fiona smiled happily and used her peculiarity to make the flowers grow in the shape of a heart.

Somewhere around, an owl cawed softly. Fiona stifled a yawn and looked away. Slowly, her eyes slipped closed and her head leaned back against the tree as she fell into a peaceful sleep. Hugh soon joined her in the land of slumber, unable to keep his eyes open anymore.

That's where the others found them the next day. Sleeping in the garden against the tree, their hands joined, and a patch of flowers arranged in the shape of a heart.

I didn't proof read this, so any errors are because I typed too fast lol. Anyways, #fugh is my otp😍🍃🐝