Untouched

Seokjin liked expensive stuff, that much Taehyung knew. He liked to spend irrationally, another trait Taehyung found cute. He would often tell him about the new branded perfume he bought after saving for months, or the money from the extra project he did that he would spend entirely on a new set of plushies.

So Taehyung had taken him shopping with him it the most expensive shops Seoul had to offer, hoping to buy whatever the other chose.

But contrary what Taehyung had believed, Seokjin didn't seem very excited to learn Tae's plan.

That was the day Tae realised, SeokJin liked expensive stuffs, but he liked them only when he could afford him.

He didn't like getting expensive gifts, he felt burdened by them.

"Why don't you bring me some Seoul style kimchi for a present? I always loved those" he had said to Taehyung.

When they got to the store, SeokJin simply took out his book and started reading, as if all the glamour and glitter around him couldn't touch him. Taehyung could not believe how beautiful he looked, unbothered by the surrounding luxury.

He took a picture so that he could memorize this moment forever.

That was the first time he posted a picture of another man in his account. He had made sure that SeokJin was unidentifiable in the picture.

Still, Twitter was in riot for a whole week.