I fall for a 'human'

He should have known that he was falling for him. He should have known when his heart stopped to see Seokjin with a another handsome man in his instagram with the caption #lifeline ( He would later learn it was SeokJin's brother Jungkook)

He should have known he is falling for him when he found Lisa's gf Jisoo looked like Jin and the first thought in his mind was that maybe Lisa actually liked Jin and Jisoo was his replacement. ( an obscene thought that he removed after moments, but still it was there)

He should have known that he fall for him when felt giddy that SeokJin let him cuddle with him, even when Hoseok told him Jin didn't like cuddling.

But he finally came into terms with it when Jimin put a finger on it.

It was one of his happiest memories with Jin. Jin had come to see his concert and he had brought him backstage, wanting him to met his friends.

He immediately regretted it though, when Jin and Yoongi hit it off right from the start. He had prepared himself for Jin to be all over Jimin ( as he knew Jimin was, in fact, Jin's bias), but nothing could prepare him to see Jin blush deeply when Yoongi complimented his voice. He wanted that look for him, that blush for him, he wanted everything about Jin, just for himself.

Later that night, Jimin had pointed out that Tae was being mean to Yoongi without any reason, something He thought could only be explained by logic of jealousy.

"Admit it, you like him, like, like him a lot" Jimin had said.

So, admit it was what Taehyung did.