Mourning

It is Lisa and Jisoo's wedding. A moment that their little group of friends have always waited for a very, very long time. Lisa's parents had finally accepted her for who she is and to make up for their rudeness all these years, they are throwing Lisa a wedding of her dreams.

SeokJin is over the moon; as Lisa's fake boyfriend and real best friend, he can't keep in how happy he is for her, even though his own life plans will have to change a little.

He talks to Taehyung over video chat about the wedding for days, showing off his various outfits, blubbering about his and Hoseok's dance routine and amazing food that will be on the menu.

Tae is touring, so he can't be at the wedding. However, he does his best to enjoy the vibe through numerous video calls from all his friends .

But it all changes at Lisa's bachelorette party.

In honor of his friend's freedom, SeokJin had finally let himself lose. Wearing black see through shirt with harnesses, with skinny cut out black jeans( matching with Hoseok). Hair ruffled, eyes lined with thin eyeliner and lip-gloss in his plump red lips, he was really out there, fully embracing his wild side. Taehyung choked on his saliva when he saw Jin looking like a whole meal on Hoseok's instra post.

As if that wasn't enough, Lisa decided to facetime him when Jin and Hobi performed on stage; wanting Tae to have full experience of the night. The dance routine, was borderline strip-tease that left Taehyung hot and bothered in his pants.

God he wanted SeokJin. Wanted to feel those plump lips on his own (and on other places), wanted to run his hand on those hair and tug it a little, wanted to bite those long milky neck until it bruised and Jin became a moaning mess under him.

But his dreams were cracked when he checked Jisoo's new snap. To his horror, Jin was being kissed by an unknown male.

He called Hoseok immediately, asking if Jin was hooking up with someone, trying hard not to reveal that he has been seeing red.

He was not, Hoseok assured. It was a bet Seokjin lost and was taking the punishment. But Hobi happily informed that they had been trying set the two up. They felt it was time for Jin to move on and Lisa's cousin Hyosang, would make a perfect match for him.

Taehyung's mode was not improved the next few day by the wedding photos that were being posted. Hyosang standing next to Jin in each of them, and they are looking stupidly good together.

Taehyung felt so angry that he could tear his hairs off. But more than that, he felt an urge to mourn.

SeokJin would never be his , would he?