Chapter 5: Luka Moments

As I said, DO NOT HATE ME I BEG YOU ITS A HAREM!!!

Marinette's POV

Adrien pulled me up and took half of the books that I had in hand.

"Come on," he said. "I'll help you with this. I can't let my damsel-in-distress be by herself, won't I?" He teased.

I felt my face turned bright red and hot. Sure I know that he's just playing around but... ugh. I'm just so happy.

We went onto the library, me blushing and staying silent the whole time.

Luka's POV

I noticed the guy was trying to avoid contact with me, therefore I asked him "then what would you call her?"

I studied his face. He seemed to remember something. Something like a memorable memory. He then blushed and didn't look back at me.

"W-wait... are you interested in her?" I asked, puzzled.

I was startled by how he suddenly looked so focused at me and stood up with his face all red.

"N-no I don't!" he exclaimed. "What kind of question is that anyway? She's just an annoying troublemaker and all,"

I started to giggle by how he was trying to hide it. He seems to know, he just doesn't want to believe it.

"What's so funny?" he asked sternly.

"Nothing," I lied. "But she's not like that, you know."

I saw the guy's face. His expression seemed like he was interested in what I was saying.

"Yeah sure she can be clumsy," I continued. "But that doesn't mean she's annoying. She deeply cares for everyone's happiness and hopes. Heck, she even helped someone even if she didn't want that person to do such a thing!" I remembered the part we went ice skating together with Adrien and Kagami. "And plus, she's really funny."

"Wait..." he gasped. "You don't actually like-like her, do you?"

Oh no.

I got too carried away that I didn't think of the consequences! Ugh, I can't lie on what I think about her. And if I say yes, this guy might tell it to her and I'll just be a bother. She belongs with Adrien anyways, it's not like I could do anything.

"What's your name, man?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Christoper Bourgeois. Forget it and you're stupid," he cackled.

"Bourgeois... you're Chloe's bro?"

"Duh, Mr. Obvious."

"Hey, guys!" A familiar voice said in the distance.

I turned around to see it was Adrien and Marinette coming back at our table.

"W-watcha guys t-talking about?" Marinette asked, her face all red.

I knew it is because she was with Adrien. Damn it! I can't help but feel jealous, you know? I have to get alone time with her, even just once. It's enough.

"Marinete," I called.

She looked up to me with her beautiful bluebell eyes.

"I happen to have a plus one ticket to Jagged Stone's concert and I was wondering if you wanted to come? I have to repay you back for inviting me to ice skate, you know? I only have one so..."

All eyes were at me.

"As friends of course!" I quickly stated.

There was a long silence.