Permission to post admins! It's just something about my fan fic please!

Belle Inocentes Zafira Arhianna Brianna Maree Berro Shahd Selawi Kaye Sabanilla Samantha Bene Arian Aliganga Onuawuchi Clinton Uzoamaka Daniela Mae Castaneda Lenique Johnson Priebi Ogboin Joyce Esther Sbonokhule Sbonoh Seth Okwu Patricia Anne Vistan Aisyah Saffia Niki Thobejane Anele mthethwa Angeld Alindajao Yibanathi Bala Laura Harukaze Lwando Ncube Kelvin Sain Gianne Nicole Gabutero Abongile Abosh Becky Otega Katriel Pillay

Anyways, you might be wondering what happened to Love Problems, and let me just get this straight: it's discontinued HERE.

I'm so sorry if anyone is disappointed.

But, I just get so busy and I update very slowly. Maybe it might even reach a year. And notice how you can't understand it and it gets messy sometimes? That's me rushing.

BUT, it's not discontinued in Wattpad. I will be updating there, but it might be slow. So if you want to keep reading, then read it there.

And if you don't have Wattpad, wtf are you waiting for? There are thousands of MLB fan fics out there. Heck, you can even publish your own story there! No payment required!

But if you can't get an account due to a reason, I'll just tell you guys the whole plot here. And also spoiler warnings if you want to read it in Wattpad!

.
.
.
.
In ch. 13, Marinette goes to school and checks on Luka. They go somewhere private. After which, they talk and Luka confesses. Again, he is rejected softly. He pretends that he is okay with it, but after Marinette left, he started to cry lightly. Chloe sees him and, despite her barely knowing him, conforts him. This is the cause of her slight kindness. They introduce themselves here. Later, Belle gets the chance to have wifi and text Mari that she's back in Paris and going back to Mari's school.

In ch. 14, Mari introduces Chris, Luka, Alya and Adrien to Belle in school at lunch. She tells that she was a former student in the school and her bestest friend while Alya wasn't in the school. Belle sees Chris and reaches for a hug. She says "I miss you so much, love," and stuff like that. You see, Belle is really energetic, and she's not afraid to tell everyone that she has a crush on Chris. This makes everyone confused, even Chris. He doesn't remember her, but she looks so familiar. Later on, Mari realizes that she didn't give back the Mari Lucky Charm. Forgetting that she was suppose to give it to Cat Noir, she gives it to him. Adrien gets suspicious and corners her in the wall, tired of secrets. He sees Mari's earrings. His last sentence was "does 'Bugaboo' sound familiar to you?'"

In ch. 15, it's basically love problems. Chris and Luka can't get over the rejection and Adrien can't get over the fact that he rejected someone. Only this time, Luka, Chris and Adrien get comforted by Chloe, Belle and Plagg.

In ch. 16, it's Mari talking over things with Tikki. On one point Tikki suggests for Mari to grt a pic of Cat Noir on the internet and color the mask with his skin color and compare it with Adrien's cat pic. Mari gets shock that they look almost exactly the same, exept with the cat touch in Cat Noir's eyes. But still, Mari doesn't buy the thought. 

In ch. 17, it's a basic close up of things with Luka and Chloe. Chloe seems to fall in love with Luka more and more by the minute, but she acts all tsundere about it. Finally, she has the courage to boldly ask Luka out when he was talking about Mari, since Chloe got jealous. Wondering why she asks, he accepted. IDK what they would do lmfao.

In ch. 18, It's Belle and Chris this time. It's basically Belle playing child-like with Chris. Chris gets pissed off. Then Belle said something (IDK what I have a small brain ;-;) that made Chris recall his dream with the girl and the orphanage. He mentions this to her and she smirked. she says "let me take you to that orphanage"

In ch. 19, Belle and Chris went to the orphanage. After a quick exploration in the crooked, broken-down orphanage, they went to the beautiful garden. He suddenly remembers everything. While they were kids, somewhere about 4 or 5, they were raised in the same orphanage. Belle was childish, always messing with Chris. Being the brat that he was, he got totally annoyed but Belle never budged. The dream that he had was when Belle just got adopted (yes, they are both adopted) and that was their words before they parted for 9-10 years. He looks at Belle (this is the present) and ran away. Belle just smiled and let him be.

In ch. 20, the whole gang has a lesson of what true love is. Not like as in a topic in school, maybe something from a book idk. but on Mari, he meets nathaniel. she remembers that he had a crush on her, and mentions it. then blah blah blah nathaniel says he likes someone else (you know who it is) and lectures her about what true love is.

In ch. 21, well times pass and lukloe and chriselle formed. Idk what to say that much I'm tired ;-; but you get what i mean.

In ch. 22, Adrien saw that Chris forgot his phone. He remembers the Heartbreaker  incedent that happened. He remembers Chris bringing out his phone. He decided to steal the phone and check if there is anything about Ladybug. He saw the video and smirked. At the same time, Mari also got her answer IDK how maybe she saw Plagg coming out from Adrien's bag. They contact each other as heroes to meet somewhere.

And lastly, in ch. 23, you figured out what happened. Cat Noir got tired of all the secrets and decided to "Plagg claws in" and stuff. LB got suprised, kissed him, transformed to Marinette, and well... happily ever after! (secretly no one knows that they know, not even master fu) But Hawkmoth will soon interfere... (lmfao thinking of making a sequel I write too much)

Thanks for all the support guys. Love you all!