Christoper's Confession

"Do you all want to know who Ladybug really is?"

Oh, freak.

I watched in horror as I saw Breaker opening his phone to his recordings. If anyone sees that video, if ANYONE sees me transforming, this will be the last day that I'll ever be calling myself a superhero, the last day I'll ever see Cat Noir, and the last day I'll ever see Tikki ever again. I just stood there, dead silent. The crowd looked puzzled, confused and aghast. I felt ashamed. So, this is how it's going to be, huh?

"Ladybug," he showed us his phone screen.

"Is..." 3 minutes until I detransform. Just great.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir suddenly jumped from the air, grabbing Breaker's phone with his Cataclysm. He landed safely with the phone in his hand, now bits and pieces.

Heart and Breaker were furious and red in anger.

"You thief!" Breaker yelled and attempted to grab hold of Cat Noir.

"You freaking ruined EVERYTHING!!!" Heart yelled and did the same.

"and... pause!" A pink pause icon suddenly hit both the Heartbreaker's chest, making both of them freeze in the middle of the air. Together with Cat Noir and the crowd, I glance from where the pink pause icon came and saw Rena Rouge and Lady Wifi smiling, both their weapons pointing at the Heartbreakers.

"Lady Wifi sweetheart mode, people!" Rena Rouge smiled at the crowd, probably as a sign that that Lady Wifi is just an illusion. The crowd responded by showing that they were at ease. "Ladybug! I noticed that both Heart AND Breaker both have the same kind of bracelets in their wrists," Rena Rouge exclaimed.

Finally making sense of what was happening, I glanced at them in the sky. They both had plain, black bracelets. I guessed that it must be a friendship bracelet that Luka gave since he's that type of guy. Guessing that the Akuma might be in the bracelets, I used my yoyo to knock it down from the air and broke it. An Akuma flew out from each of the bracelets and tried to make an escape, but I didn't let it. "No more evil doing for you, little Akuma," I grabbed it using my magical yoyo and exclaimed, "time to de-evilize!"

 After purifying, I let both go. "Bye bye, little butterfly."

 Seeing the Lady Wifi doll, I grabbed hold of it and threw it in the air, exclaiming, "miraculous ladybug!" and, with the help of the magical ladybugs, everything went back in order.

Cat Noir's POV

Even though seeing everyone being happy, I couldn't help but feel a painful sting in my chest. Someone actually knows who Ladybug is, someone who's not me. And why, of all people, him? Was it an accident?. But then again, I must stay loyal to her. I must be told who she really is coming from her and her only. I know Ladybug would do that for a good reason but... why do I feel so betrayed? Does she even trust me? Am I even a friend to her?

I glanced at Ladybug, who was glancing at Christoper and Luka, returning back to their normal selves.

"What happened?" Luka asked in usion.

"Well... you see..." Ladybug laughed nervously. I then noticed Christoper looking at her, with eyes all teary.

"D-don't tell m-me... e-exposed..." Christoper mumbled when their eyes met, both with hurt. He broke the eye contact when he saw the huge crowd of people looking at him.

"Chris, what's wrong?" Luka asked noticing that he was in despair. But unfortunately, he received his answer with Chris running away.

"You better go after him, Ladybug," I told her. "Since he knows, it won't be that much of a problem."

"I'm so sorry, Cat Noir, for not telling you all about this." Ladybug lowered her head in despair.

Not wanting her to do such, I gave her a fake smile, saying, "I's fine, really. I can handle it. Now go."

But when she left, I felt my eyes watery.

Ladybug's POV

I searched in near places to search for Chris. I finally saw him on the street whence he saw me transforming. 

Memories...

When he saw me, my transformation wore off and I could guess Tikki hid somewhere to watch.

"I'm such an idiot, aren't I?" Christoper asked, not meeting my eyes. "I guess I nearly exposed everything, ruined everything, m-"

"Don't say that!" I exclaimed, not wanting him to doubt himself.

"But it's true, isn't it?"

"What happened to friendship? What happened to happiness? What happened to what I told you?"

"What you told me?" He looked at me, still with teary eyes. "Mari, things are complicated right now. Stop thinking every situation will be alright. This is reality. In this kind of situations, there is no rainbows and unicorns. You'll find heartaches and pain. So wake up!"

I felt slightly hurt of what he told me. I then remembered about Adrien. Gosh, is that the only thing I can think about? So it is true... all the theories were true...

"Why are you saying this?" I asked, tears about to fall to.

"You still haven't realized..." Chris paused here for a while to check if I had a response, but I didn't, so he continued, "...that I liked you?"

Well just perfect. I cursed at myself at the head.

"I'm so sorry, Chris, but I'm in l-"

"You're in love with Adrien I know. I came too late." Christoper broke eye contact. "I was ridiculous, UTTERLY ridiculous...

"But it's fine, Mari, I can't change your mind," he finished with a warm smile but an expression that's painful to bear.

Gosh, how can love be so complicated?

Belle's POV

I sigh at myself. "Ughh I should've brought a pocket wifi!" I raised my phone up to see if I could get signal. "Argh come on! Please work! I need to tell her I'm back!"

I had just came back at Paris after two years in Mexico. The reason why I transferred is because of my dad's business. But enough of that; I'm finally back at Paris! Home sweet home I miss youuuu!!!

"I'm so sorry..." I heard a cry somewhere.

Curious, I followed the voice. I roamed around near the area until I saw who it was: OMG Marinette. Oh how I've missed her!

Preparing myself to surprise Mari, I realized that she wasn't alone.

Christoper...

 they now each other?

Seeing the situation right now, I guess it's best to leave them alone for now.