Chapter 3

"Marie your late to work once again, you just never learn", my boss told me.

        " Sir you know I don't own a car, and the bus was late today." I told his for like the one millionth time. 

"Okay Marie, but one more time being late you won't have to worry about having this job." he exclaimed.

I just looked at him and kept working. What was I going to do if I lost my job? How would I pay my bills, or even get a car? I thought about that the whole night. After I took two orders through the drive threw somebody came through the door...."MARIEEEEE BITCHHH"

I hurried up and look and it was my mother, I just sighed and kept working. 

"WHAT MAN YOU LIVING WITH NOW HUH? YOU FUCKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY?" 

"Mother can't you see I've done everything you've asked, I left your trashy ass house, left you money, and even paid your bills when YOUR BOYFRIEND BEAT YOU TOOK YOUR MONEY AND LEFT, but yet here I am still respecting you and you've did nothing but disrespect me." "I'm going to have to ask you to leave my job with your drama, problems and fake ass shit."

"Okay Marie, but your gonna regret everything you said YOUR GONNA NEED ME YOU LITTLE BITCH, I PUT YOU ON THIS EARTH HOE." she screamed walking out. 

   As I turned around to go back to working everybody was staring at me , some even whispering about the situation, I ran to the bathroom and started to cry. After a good 5 mins I came out and my boss was standing there. 

"I'm sorry she came in here like that, ummm.. maybe you go home tonight get a good nights rest