Chapter 9

(Rashawn's POV)

Damn i cant believe I got a baby on the way I really didn't know what to think at first when she was in a car and told me she thought she was pregnant but I guess thats kind  of good I never really had nobody that  makes me happy like her.   I really hate the way her mom treats her and I can't believe they got into a fight and she was pregnant but  i'm happy she's ok I can't wait to start buying a lot of stuff for our baby and getting the room together but with a  baby comes a lot of responsibility and I'm barely at home when I'm on tour and when I'm in the studio writing my music and I know she's going to hate it when I have to leave but I mean someone has to keep up with a career right now.  it's only been a month and I'm so excited to meet my child I hope it's a little girl .

 I never  thought things would go this far this from us hooking up that one time but damn she was so fine I couldn't help myself but nut in her. Her pussy so good I cant let another nigga get it. We got so close from when we met, we know each other like a book. She just like a best friend thats my shawty fr. I cant wait to spoil our baby. 

I already got her spoiled, she got keys to my house, i brought shawty a car, and she even get smart at the mouth from time to time. I just choke her up and kiss her and she remembers who daddy is real quick. Im still  amazed at the fact they we are starting a family .