Chapter 7

We pulled up at IHOP and we got out the car, and before we could even get close to the door, there was my ratchet ass mother. 

"MARIEEE STUPID ASS BITCH, WHO TF THIS NIGGA IS."She yelled.

"Bae, who this be like?" He asked me. 

I was so mad to even answer, I ran up to her and punched the fuck outta that bitch. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE?" 

We started fighting, I started punching that hoe in her face and I dragged her from the car to her car. "BITCH BRING YOUR STUPID ASS HOME AND LEAVE ME ALONE STAY OUT OF MY LIFE."

She pulled off in her car and I ran to the bushes and started throwing up. Rashawn walked over to me "Baby are you okay?" he said rubbing my back. "Im just gonna get uber eats lets go back to my place." 

When we got in the car I had my head down. "I think I'm pregnant."

"You serious bae?" he asked me. "Ima go get you a test baby. 

We pulled off and went to the drug store and he brought 3 pregnancy test. Then we went to the house. When we got there he ordered uber eats and I went took and three test. I waited three minutes, I didn't look at the test I brought them to him and we were going to look together. 

"You ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah baby, cmon."he said

We turned them all over, and saw the results.