Chapter 13

I go to the mall to get a few pieces of clothing for the baby and I see Rashawns sister.
"Oh my God I didn't know you were pregnant Marie."
"Yeah girl he didn't tell you?"
"No he kinda keeps his life private you know knowing he got all that fame stuff going on"
"Yeah I understand my mom is kind of crazy herself." We both laugh
I gave her my number. " text me ,maybe we can go out for lunch one day"
I grabbed 4 white onesies & 4 pairs of baby nikes and then went to the food court.
As i was sitting down eating my food I was looking on the big screen tv that was hanging up and Rashawn was on live tv talking about his music. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. Then i heard the reporter ask him any surprises coming up.
"Yeah, an addition to my family!"
"I cant wait to get back to the mother of my growing child I miss them" He said.
"Omgggg, I love you baby." i whispered
"I love you guys" he said
I grabbed my food and my babies things and went to my car. I started crying on the ride home thinking about how blessed I was with someone like him in my life. He really changed everything.
I got in the shower and put on one of Rashawns shirts then went got in the bed.
I looked on my phone to watch some of the footage from the cameras.
As im watching i see my mother go in her room and start crying.
"That girl will forget about us all, she never cared then she wont care now. When my husband died I sacrificed everything to keep this house, even though he treated me wrong i stood by his side until the night that he died." "she gone be just like that son of mine"she said then my sister walked in her room.
"Momma Durk is back" she told her.
Durk was my older brother that moved out when he was 17 and became a rapper.