Chapter 11

It got late and I was tired so I went and layed down. I was just thinking about how my mother found out where my house was. Something wasn't adding up. My mother used to be very happy before my father died, but ever since he did she has just been an evil money seeking person. Now that he's not around she's trying to get money out of me but thats not about to happen the way she's been treating me.

The checks she used to get from my fathers death have stopped coming and the money has been running out, ever since then she has gotten so cold in the inside. She really tried to stab me knowing i'm pregnant them wanna talk about she's going together money even if it means killing me . That really has me thinking cause I wouldn't put anything past her.

I remember when my father was running out of money cause he got laid off his job. She was going crazy, she would threaten him and things like that. She would go to his house while he wasn't there and destroy his things, just like she does me! The night she sent me by my aunt was the same night she called and said my father "died". We rushed over to his house to find her sitting on the floor crying with his body in her arms.

A week after the funeral my mother was shopping like crazy. She wasn't even emotional like you think a person would be. She was even seeing other men. I never really thought to put 2 and 2 together but now that i'm thinking... she probably killed him. I hate to even think that way but ima have to find out the missing pieces, get her to confess, and be done with this mess for sure. I wanna do this on my own, and before Rashawn comes back. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow....before i become her next money victim.