Chapter 14

I grabbed my phone and got in my car.
I went got 5k out the bank and drove to my mothers house.
I saw my brother Durk leaving.
"Wassup bro, i see your big now! Your dream came true" i said as i hugged him.
"Yea sis. and i see you got you a winner too, we both living it up." he told me
"Yeah lemme make things right, real quick" i told him as i walked into my mothers house.
I walked in and my mom was sitting on the couch.
"Before you say here take this.. I know your afraid, i know you think that im gonna let the fame get to my head but no matter how crazy things get between us your still my mother and i will always make sure your straight." I told her as i gave her the 5k in one of my LV purses.
She got up and hugged me tight asf and i felt that love from her that i was never able to get as a child or teen.
"I love you, you just make sure that rapper boyfriend take care of you and my grandchild.. ive always been proud of you and Durk just upset yal never took care of me when yal made it big.
"We got you mom, always will." Durk and I said as we all hugged and i dropped a tear
I got in my car and ive never felt better, i drove home listening to my brothers new album "Love Songs 4 the Streets 2".
When i got inside i called Rashawn and told him what happened.
"Im so happy yal figured that out and got a better bond, ill be home to my new family soon baby"
We said i love you then i got in the shower then ordered some taco bell off doordash then went to sleep.