Chapter 5

When he pulled up I got in the car

"How you been my luv?"

"I been good." I sighed 

He kissed me on my cheek, then drove off. After 20 mins we were at the club, before I could grab the door handle he opened the door for me. 

"Oh, thanks." I said calmly.

We went sat at the bar and we both ordered Ciroc, with ice, when the waiter came back with the tab I grabbed my card about to pay for my drink when Rashawn grabbed my hand. 

"Oh no, baby I got everything."

Two hours past and I was so drunk by the time we left we were laughing and joking with each other. 

"Let's go chill at my place baby, if you want."

"Yeah, baby cmon." 

He drove to his place and when I got there I was surprised his house was 10 times bigger than my apartment. We went to his room and was laying in the bed watching tv and it was so cold so I was snuggled up under him. He took his shirt off and I could have died he was soooo fucking fine. I looked up at him in a sexy kind of way and he kissed me. We started kissing and he put his hand  in my pants and started rubbing my clit. After 5 mins of that we both were naked. He started kissing on my stomach and went down and started eating my cat. 

"UGhhHHhhhhh, Fuccckk BAbYyyY"

He came back up and slid his dick in. His dick was so big and it felt so good.

"FUCCUCUCKKKKKK" 

"Mhmm, yeaah baby you like daddy's dick huh? "

"OHHH shITTS Yesss DADDdDyyyy"

He started pounding my shit for about a good 30 mins, and we both nutted. We both got in the shower together and we went to sleep.