2.love you ,always

6.00. Pm (Los Angeles )

Asr's pov

"Ok gentlemen,we're done for the day ,thank you "

It's 6 p.m .oh shit !I am late .She is waiting for me. Immediately I checked my cell and yeah ! 15 missed calls !
She is calling again.Without any further delay I picked it up and heard

"where the hell are you Arnie ?I am calling you again and again but you didn't care to answer !"

"Just let me speak ."

"What is left to speak !"

"I said let me speak damnit !I was busy in a conference !Didn't I tell you not to call me when I am at office ?But no !Nowadays you are becoming more irritating than ever ."

"I...a..m.sorry Arnie ....i call you because I care for you......you are all I have got !I ...just...love ....you ."

I controlled my anger and said "I am sorry blonde .I shouldn't have talked like that .I was so annoyed and you..."

"I what arnie !I care for my husband !is it my fault ?Come on tell me !"

"No .Thats not the problem .Do you know what the problem is ?You just love people sticking around you.You want me to act like a love sick puppy !which is impossible ."

"Arnie ,I !"

"Bye ."

I don't know why I don't like her closeness !I mean she is really not at fault .But I can't do this shit whatever the lovey dovey couple does !I know she loves me .But....i just can't ....i just can't love her back.....She is my wife .She has the right to love me .But I just can't !I just can't accept her .And do you know what annoys me to death ?I don't remember marrying her .Its been 2 years and still I didn't allow her to stay with me in my room.In our villa ,we both have seperate bedrooms She never really protested for that .She listens everything I say .Then why can't I give her some time ?that's all she wants !I can't remember anything about my past .Whenever I ask her about it ,she replies "I am all you have ." I don't know why I feel that someone is dying for me .Someone is waiting for me .And I bloody don't know who the person is !

Pov ends

Mumbai ,Shantivan

Mumma !you have arrived ?arshi exclaimed .

"Yeah baby ,I am.but I am soo tired .I am going to my room.Call me if you need me ."

Mum......

"What happend ,sweetheart ?"

"Lavanya aunt ,mummy has come .But she went to her room like every night .She doesn't spend any time with me .She goes to office even on holidays .Mumma was never like that ....but after dad....."

"Hey ,don't cry sweetheart .Your dad is in heaven now and watching you .If you continue crying ,he will feel bad .Do you want your dad to be sad ?"

"No ...."

"Then come with me .I will see your paintings ,ok ?"

"Ok ,can you please select which one to submit in the interschool drawing competition ?"

"Sure ;baby "

Its the 1st one

Its the 1st one .how's this ?arshi aked

"Its sooooo cute " lavanya replied .

Ok.let me show you my other works .

let me show you my other works

I drew this for the Halloween .

"How can I choose !All are sooo beautiful ."lavanya smiled .

"And it's my favourite

"And it's my favourite .What do you think ?"

"Oh my gosh !I love it !please submit this one ."lavanya pleaded .

"Ok aunty.Do you know if I win this competition I can participate In the International Kids Drawing Competition .And guess where the completion will held in ?!"

"Where baby ?"lavanya asked being confused.

"Ok ,I am giving you hints ,guess ok ?it's my favourite city !"

"Los Angeles ,California !????"lavanya shouted being excited .

"Yessssssssssss"Arshi said .

How is it guys ?hope you have liked it !yeah a looooooot to come .you have to wait for that .Do votes and comments as I will welcome both positive and negative comments .Forgive all typing and grammatical errors .

.love
Pinky ❤❤❤❤