17 .you won't be forgotten

Asr's pov
When i heard a familiar female voice i knew it is none other  than my elder sister. It's been years since we last talked properly. Before i met khushi, i used to care about none but her .She was my only family and one of my greatest weakness.so i ran to her and hugged her tight. She just smiled and hugged me back .

"How are you di ?" I asked with glittery eyes .

" i am fine chote .And trust me i can never be happier. I just found my long lost lil brother. " saying that she  turned to arshi and signaled her something which i failed to understand. Arshi gave her a thumbs up and she smiled even more brightly then finally said " i can't wait to go home .nk book us all the next flight home!

I was really happy thinking about going back to my home after this long .but i do have some responsibilities which i have to complete first .so i said
" i really look forward to that di but i have some unfinished work here .so you guys can carry on and I'll join you there after a week or can wait here with me .the choice is yours " .

All of them were really understanding and said they will wait for me here ..then i heard arshi saying "Dad ?" I immediately responded,"yes,sweetheart?"
Ca..can i stay the night with you ?" She said hesitating.
"Sure ,why not !" I smiled.

"Umm Asr , should i inform the police...to take the body ?" Suddenly mike asked . 

" yeah ,but ..he interrupted me saying

"Come on i am a private investigator remember? Don't need to worry .".

" okay then it's all sorted .And i need to plan her funeral. And after that i need to transfer the very primary shares of AS to the sherin corporation. Because that's Sierra's money .and the remaining part will be added to AR .though the headquarter of AS will be here as AR's branch in LA .so ...these will take like a week to proceed. " i said with a straight face .

Everybody nodded and headed towards their rooms except khushi and arshi .Khushi kept staring at me and after a few moments she was about to leave when arshi said " umm dad i am sorry but i have a lot of catch up to do with bua so I'll be staying the night  with
Her ." Saying that she ran from there .

And i said " umm khushi?"

"Yes? " she responded.

"I ..think we also have some catching up to do ..so let's go to my room ?"

"Okay.." saying that she started to heading towards my room .and i joined her ..

" so khushi...what happened...after i...i....

" you mean after you died ?" She asked .

"Yeah...." i replied.

" i took over your company as akash didn't want to .Everyone was struggling to cope up with the loss of you passing away ...I engaged myself with tons of work and couldn't give arshi enough time that's why she's a hard kid to handle ...she used to talk to you at night while looking at the sky  .she pointed out a star and used to think that's you ..Di was devastated..she used to do a lot of poojas and started a children's NGO .Payel was mostly away .Her relationship with akash wasn't on a smooth track. NK and lavanya got married and started living in Sydney but they used to visit really often .Arshi loves them .Naniji couldn't believe that you are no longer with us ...so she went to her ashram and never came back.And maa and bauji is in lucknow with buaji .they do visit us after a certain period of time  ." Khushi said..

" what about you khushi? How were you ...." i asked looking at her eyes .

" what do you wanna hear ? That was i devastated because i won't be able to see you ever ? That was i always feeling guilty for punishing you that much ? That i was repenting thinking if i could reach you sooner ? That my undying love for you was eating me alive or not ? The answer to all of these is YES .yes i was hurt .yes i loved you then. I love you now and I'll be loving you for the rest of my life!" Khushi said with a cracking voice .

I immediately took her into a hug  and whispered " i am sorry for all your sufferings khushi ....i truly am"

" you don't need to feel sorry ..all you need to do is..." she stopped talking and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Is ?" I asked raising my one eyebrow .

"Is..love me " she said with such intense eyes .

So i picked her up in a bridal style and headed towards our bed   .

In the morning

I was awake really soon but kept staring at the most amazing soul sleeping right beside me and kept smiling. Now my life is beyond perfect. Slowly she opened her eyes and smiled at me .

" Good morning ,love ." I said .

"No !!!my sleep isn't completed .i wanna sleep more " saying that she pulled me towards her and buried her face in my  chest .

I smiled and closed my eyes feeling the closeness. After an  hour i suddenly heard a knock so i got up to open the door and found Arshi .She gave me a bright  smile and i picked her up in my arms .

"Did you have a good sleep arshi ?" I asked

"Yup ! What about you dad?" She replied.

" dad also had a good night sleep after such a long time ."i replied.

" Dad i wanted to ask you something.."She suddenly said with a tensed face .

" Sure! Ask whatever you wanna know. " i said.

" i actually won a drawing competition there in my school and that's when  i got a chance to come to LA.i participated there with the help of Mike. And the result is gonna publish tomorrow so i was thinking maybe you would come with me ? And convince mom also ..." she said with puppy eyes .

" we would love to sweetheart!" I smiled and kissed her in the cheeks. What she doesn't need to know is i am the sponsor of that competition though nobody needs to know about that before the result publishes. I know my daughter doesn't need my name or recommendation to win .She's a gem herself and someday she's gonna make me more proud than i already am of her .

After afew hours we all headed to know the result and those words are still ringing in my ears .

"And the winner is ....none other than Arshi Singh Raizada ."
And arshi received the award saying " mom and dad, this is for you guys!" .

I wasn't really a believer but now i am greatful for my most amazing family .

After 2 days it's already the day of Sierra's funeral.
Everyone got ready and reached the church  .and i  decided to give a speech .

" Sierra, i couldn't thank you enough for the things you've done for you when you were alive .i want you to know that your dream cancer hospital project will be continued by the name " Sierra Sherin Cancer Cure Center " and the slogan will be " you can be cured and rise like sunshine as you're one ❤" .That's the least i can do for you .lastly i wanna tell you that ,You won't be forgotten and i ..love you " . Saying that i got down from the stage ."

Transferring is done now it's time for us to head our home and i can never be happier.

Pov ends .

And this is it guys ! I wrote the whole chapter in Arnav's pov for some particular reason  .and i seriously don't know how to write eulogy. I am really sorry for that part and the next one will be the epilogue guys .This story has reached its  ending🙃🙃
I wanna thank you guys again .and let me know what you think about this chapter.

Love
Pinky ❤