10.seeing you after a long time

After 3 months

Mike's pov

oh god ! I have to tell him before it's too late .Seirra is a mafia heir .She is really very dangerous .She drugged Asr .She is the cause of all the unwanted miseries Arshi and Asr's wife has gone through .but there is a way out of it .That's way too dangerous but I know I don't have any other way .I have never ever felt this helpless .

POV ends

city hospital,California

Nk :how's she doctor ?

Doctor :I am sorry but her condition isn't improving at all .Seems like she doesn't want to live anymore .We can't save her if she doesn't want to be alive .

Nk : Khushi has lost Asr .Arshi Was all she had .But Arshi is missing for 3 months ! we have tried our level best .but couldn't find her .

Doctor :I am really very sorry to say that we have to turn off all the machines .We can't keep her alive like this for lifetime .

Nk :Don't do that doctor !money isn't a problem !

Doctor :What do you think of us ?this isn't a question of money ! She needs to stand up for herself !!!!

Nk :I am sorry ,doctor !!!!!

Doctor:I understand what you all are going through .But It's for her best !trust me !

Nk :oh...k...doctor .Turn off the machines .

Asr's villa

Arshi :Asr !

Asr :yeah ,honey ?

Arshi :Today is the date off your check up .remember ?

Asr :But I have an important meeting today !

Arshi:No buts !we're going & that's final .Health comes first !

Asr:ok your highness .i will go for the check up .

Arshi:I want to go with you!please !

Asr:ok hurry up then !

after 30 mins .

Nk was going back to the resort & he saw Arshi going inside the hospital with a man .

Nk : oh god !Arshi !Arshi !

Asr:I think someone is calling you .

Arshi :really ?who ?

by then Nk reached there .

Nk :Arshi !where were you honey !Do you know what we have gone through !we tried our best to find you !Arshi your mom is in coma .She couldn't accept the fact that she has lost you too.where were......oh my god !Nannav !

Asr :Sorry ,Are you talking with me ?

Nk :You're alive !miracle does happen !!!!It does !But wait !I have seen your body !We did your funeral !

Asr : I am sorry but I am not understanding anything .

Arshi :Nk uncle is telling the truth DAD

Asr :Did you just ......called me dad ?

Arshi :Yeah !you heard that .You are my dad .3 years ago when mom came to you ........the first thing she heard was you .......are .....no..more...Mom didn't ....I mean.....she didn't have the ....strength to ..see your body .........Akash uncle & Nk uncle was there at the time of your funeral .But seems like that wasn't you cause as you are here now ,in california and married to a doctor also.....