4.dream has come true

Hello my dear students !As we are all here for the announcement of the winner ,without wasting any other time let's get to the point then.So the winner is .......

The winner is............

None other than..........

Arshi Singh Raizada !congratulations Arshi!how do you feel right now ?

Arshi:I feel amazing .

Do you want to dedicate this to anyone ?

Arshi:I want to dedicate this to my Dad !dad where ever you are doesnt really matter cause I know you are watching me .love you Dad .

At Shantivan

Anjali :Arshi!you are back honey?!what's the result ?

Arshi :does that really matter bua?

Anjali:why darling ?

Arshi :well you guys don't have enough time to attend my function so I guess you shouldn't be bothered .

Anjali:baby you know I had pooja today

Arshi:let it be bua. I don't want to hear any explanation .

Anjali:Ar...

Lavanya:she has won but whatever you guys have done is really bad .atleast khushi should have attended .

Anjali:But khushiji had an important meeting

Lavanya:di,even Asr was India's number 1 businessman but he never ever neglected his family .he attended each any every of your stupid poojas .

Anjali:lavanya!

Lavanya:shouting won't change the fact di !anyway I need to go and see arshi.

LA,California
Asr's cabin

Mike :May I come in ?

Asr:yeah .

Mike:I am the private investigator .

Asr:I have heard much about you.lets see if you can touch my expectations.

Mike :let's hope for the best then .so what do you want me to search about?

Asr:I want you to search about Myself. Each and every single detail of my past

Mike:what?

Asr:aren't you the world's best private investigator ?why are you feeling nervous then ?

Mike:ok but I need some informations too.

Asr :ok .I will tell you what I know about Myself .

2 years earlier when I opened my eyes I saw Dr .Seirra sitting beside me .She immediately hugged me and said "Are you alright now Arnie ?
I asked her who is she .

She replied that she is my wife .but I don't remember anythingg anythingg before that !

Mike:what's the full form of your name ?

Asr:Arnav Sherin Robert .

Mike:sorry but isn't it a lil bit weird ?

Asr:that's what I am talking about !I bloody don't know what my exact name is !

Mike :don't get hyper!I know I can help you .ok Asr ,so tell me do you remeber that hospital ?

Asr:No !

Mike:its really important!think Asr !think!Do you have anything releted to that hoslital ?

Asr:No when I reached the villa ,she immediately made me change and I don't know where are that cloths. There was a logo of that hospital.

Mike:ok enough for today .I will come tomorrow .

Asr :ok .

I don't know why but I pulled back when she kissed me cause I was feeling like I am committed to someone else .I cannot cheat on her !but who the hell is she !

Arshi's room

Khushi:arshi !congratulations honey!

Arshi:Thanks.

Khushi:Aren't you excited for going to California?

Arshi:yes but less than you all.

Khushi:what do you mean ?

Arshi:I mean you guys don't need to pretend that you all care for me ,love me .

Khushi:ARSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arshi:don't shout mom!it's not going to change the fact .

So here it is guys !hope you have liked it .Do votes and comments .
Thank you for supporting me .

Love

Pinky ❤❤❤❤❤❤