15.shocked? hope you're not .

Before a few hours .

Khushi's pov

When i saw arnavji talking to seirra then and telling her they can stay with him in his room , i immediately understood he definitely has a plan and to make it clear i had to pretend that i actually believed them .later on arshi came to me to make me in that she thinks her dad must have a plan and then i said ,"You must be asr right after being born , but honey I am your mom " .She said "fantastic then ,mom i actually did something, which may start working within a few hours . " "what did you do ?" I asked curiously. "Have patience mom and a bit faith in your daughter " saying that arshi ran away from my room and i can sense that it's gonna be something real weird. But i need to call di and let her know everything. They're all really worried at home .

Pov ends .

Back to present.

When Sierra and Asr was about to go out then arshi came to khushi's room and said " come on mom, you can't miss the show !" .And just like they planned khushi was looking from 2nd floor and to make to look realistic arnav was trying to be cozy with her .but suddenly she started to feel a bit ticklish and within a few seconds it started to increase. She was feeling itchiness and her skin became red because of some serious allergic reaction .
"What the hell is happening to me !! Nooo i can't bear this anymore!!!! Arnie do something!!!!!!" Seirra shouted.

"Ops ,what's wrong ?jossie check what happened to her." Arnav said .

" Umm, it's look like she has either used something which caused the allergic reaction or because she has eaten something " jossie said .

" i follow a healthy nutritious diet!!! Which i have been following for years ! So no it can't be because of food .And i always use dermatologist recommended products that's hella expensive! " Seirra cried .

" ma'am try to remember, have you done something unusual today?" Jossie asked .

" i did spa at home in my special spa room with a professional! " Sierra claimed.

" then how did this happene?" Asr asked in a surprized tone .

" Don't know dad,maybe i requested mike to call the professional to add some ingredients which this blonde bitch is allergic to ." Arshi said in her mind .and then finally spoke.

" maybe i know the cure. But not sure if you can handle it ."

" what is it arshi ? I want it right nowwwww! " Sierra shouted.

" Don't tell me i didn't warn you " saying that arshi immediately throw a bucket of ice soothing powder at her from the 2nd floor .

Everyone was trying damn hard to control their laugh and Sierra was about to lose her mind when arshi said "ops, i missed one ingredient " and poured a bucket of water with ice in it on her .

" how dare youuuuuuuuuuuu!" Sierra shouted and then took out her gun aiming at Arshi .

********

The chapter ends here and don't worry. I will be only updating this one as it's really close to it's ending which made me really emotional🙃🙃🙃 it has been a glorious ride with you guys ,i love you all!!!!

Stay tuned to know more❤