14.enduring pain for rescuing you .

Arnav'pov
When i was passing through Sierra's room yesterday night i heard her saying about stealing arshi's drawing which was meant to be a father's day present for me with a lovely letter .My blood boiled seeing that and i was about to go in when mike came and stopped me from doing another stupid mistake .He literally dragged me to the terrace as i was full of rage then .He made me understand that we need to come up with a better plan to let seirra think that she's winning. I need to hurt khushi and arshi mentally in the process. Though even the thought of hurting them kills me but i need to do this .i owe it to my family. Mike said about Sierra's gang and i remembered .I was there when Sam died ..3 years ago...that's when he handed sarah to us .He told us to raise her like our own daughter but Lina (Sam's girlfriend) wanted to raise her .Because that's what she has left of sam .And i completely understand that .Sierra bloody used her as a weapon to hurt khushi .Now we have a plan and we're going to execute it perfectly. That's why i am going to receive Sarah's gift leting Sierra think that she succeeded to manipulate me ..Tomorrow what i will do , Sierra can't even imagine that ! I am going to take her to top then throw her right after then .Because that's what she deserves. Yes , a part of me will always be grateful to her for saving my life .But she did worse than killing me when she erased my memory...My daughter grew up without a father ...i need to fix this and I'll fix this as soon as possible .
Pov ends ..

After a few hours .

Arshi is crying continuously as her gift got stolen. She doesn't hate sarah as she's a child but she can't even stand seirra .and now she will make her life living hell for all the sufferings she has cost arshi's whole family ."wait and watch what this lil asr will do .let's see if you can even stand up after that " .But then what she saw crushed her into pieces. Her father said to sarah that he's okay with sarah and that blonde bitch living with him in his room .No her dad can't do that .He will never do that to her .she's hundred and ten percent sure that her dad must has a fabulous plan and she decides to play along. But what about her mom ! She needs to know ! Then she started to run to her mother .But sometimes we can't control things and khushi also saw arnav asking them to live with him and went away crying."mom, you can't be serious right now ! Even i get it that dad's pretending!" Arshi thought to herself.

Inside Arnav's room
" i can't believe you decided to stay with us Arnie! I knew it ! I knew you will understand that i am your true family, the love of your life ! Just like you're mine.Now we're gonna make such appearances that people will soon tag us hash tag family goals. I will make sure of that .After all we're exquisite together "! Sierra said with sparkly eyes .

"Let's not talk about past and enjoy present. And seirra when we've thinking about starting our family together, i think we should spend as much time as we can together .And that's why i have planned a surprise evening just for us " Asr said with a smirk.

" you don't know how happy you have made me ,Asr ! I knew it ! I knew it wasn't wrong when i thought you're the one .we're truly match made in heaven! Words cannot explain my love for you Asr ! You're my king and i am your queen .Only i have the qualities to be your equal. " Seirra said .

" yeah i know .I have somewhere to be .I'll be back soon .My designer jossie will bring you dress ,shoe and accessories for the evening as it's going to be a remarkable one .Try not to miss me too much " saying that he gave a small kiss on her cheek and immediately left the place gritting his teeth..

" i feel like the Queen of the world ! I am soooooo happy! Finally Arnie is going to be mine and only mine ! Nobody literally nobody can come between us and we're about to go on our first official date! Can i ever be happier? I guess not ! I am going to blow your mind with my beauty Asr ! I.cant wait to make khushi encounter all these ! She will be on the verge of crying and feel helpless like never ..I need to prepare myself. Better call a spa at home ." Seirra said while dancing in the room. As she was really drenched in her delusions didn't notice that arshi has listened and recorded everything she said .