16 .Game over .

"If i were you ,i wouldn't dare even think about doing that" Asr said .

"Why arnie ?didn't you just accept me and sarah as your family ? Then why do you care if this spoiled brat lives or dies!" Sierra said.

"Please leave my daughter out of all these! You hate me right! Then why  don't you just kill me and all of these will be over !" Khushi pleaded .

"You aren't begging honey,are you ? Well obviously you are. Because that's in your nature .that's why you were never a match for Asr ." Saying that Sierra laughed.

"Tsk tsk tsk .And i thought you're smart " Asr said mockingly.

"Oh, i am sweetie! That's why i managed to keep you away from this disgusting family of yours,didn't i ?" Sierra  claimed.

"Dare you say anything about our family!" Arshi said .

" You know Arnie, the moment i saw you bond with this kid , i just knew she has to be your daughter and the reason for your downfall. I saved your life , gave you a complete  new life  ,i gave you my heart ! And you ungrateful fellow, couldn't just love me! What do i lack ? What does she have that i don't !!!" Sierra shouted  .

" Everything i guess! But if you are looking for a specific answer then humanity tops the list ." Asr smirked.

" i don't have humanity! If i hadn't then i wouldn't have saved you .And let's agree with you for a moment, yes ! Yes i don't have humanity but the question is do you honey? As your memories are back , i think you very well remember what you've done to your lovely precious wife .does that make you any better than me ? When you couldn't even trust your wife  and was ready to end her life just because some douchebag said she has an affair!You know what Asr ! You don't even know the meaning of the word "love " .You manipulated her to fall in love with you and marry you so that you can complete your bloody revenge! And i,  married you because i loved you and you were dead anyway. Khushi dumped you , you had cancer , was there really anything left for you ? I cured you ! I saved you from your guilts and moreover i saved you from yourself because you're a  vicious monster who  is incapable of
Loving .that's why your mother died on you  and you couldn't -

"Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Asr shouted  but Sierra successfully broke him emotionally and made him feel worst  and everybody didn't fail to notice that  .

"Arnavji ,don't let her get inside your mind! I know what you've done and you've suffered enough for that .i kept you away from your daughter. That was enough punishment for you !!!And that's all in the past .we all do mistakes. And remember what you used to say to me ?" Khushi asked.

Then asr remembered  .
Flashback. Almost 9 years ago .

Khushi is really tensed as she unintentionally said something which made Payel sad .She was roaming here and there in their bedroom and then suddenly Asr entered.

" what's wrong khushi? " Asr asked .

"I have done a big mistake arnavji !!!! I don't know if jiji (payel )  can forgive me ! Can you tell me a way  to punish myself! " khushi said .

" Mistakes don't need specific punishments khushi. They're punishment themselves. " Asr replied.

Flashing ends .

" you're right Sierra. I am a monster. " Asr said .

"No dad ! You're not ! You can't be!" Arshi protested.

"Let me complete  .And Sierra darling, as we've established the fact that i am a monster then why don't i show you what this monster can do !" Saying that Asr pointed a gun at Sierra.

Sierra smiled and said " i meant it when i said i love you ,Asr .it would be my greatest honour to die at your hands .because after that the guilt will be consuming you .You can never live in peace remembering you've killed me and my last words were  i love you ."

Asr suddenly stopped and let out a sigh  and taking the opportunity Sierra ran to khushi and pointed a gun at her head  .

" no! Leave her .if you harm a hair on her i will kill you .either way you die! Accept your defeat Sierra.!!!" Asr shouted  .

" only if you had loved me 1% the way you love her ...things would have been a lot easier " Sierra said and was about to pull the trigger when there was a sound of a bullet and the next moment Sierra was in the ground. That's right .Mike came and shot her in the heart  .khushi immediately hold her and Asr also came at her .

"I ...don't...have ...much ...time left..Arnie...I ..just wanted..you ...to ...know that...you ...were ...the...love ...
Of...my life....and...the...reason...why ...i took...your memories...because...i didn't...want ...you....to.. keep...hating...yourself...i...love ...you no...matter what.
I...tried...to save...yourself...but...you didn't ..need any ...saving...you only...needed...khushi...but...never...
Doubt...the...power ...of...my...one...sided...love...only...
I...have...power..over....that.when..i said ...you are...a ..
Monster...i didn't..mean ...it ...you...have...the..most...
Amazing..soul...never...doubt ...yourself...and my time   ends hereee...Arnav.....is....is..there...anything...you...
Want ...to ..say ..to ...me..before..i doze..off..for..better.."
Sierra said trembling.

"I...i do love you Sierra.not romantically..but i do ..you saved my life...you kept loving me when i couldn't even love myself..i kept hurting you....i want you to know that you won't be forgotten  ..." Asr said .

Sierra smiled with pain and that's when she took her last breath...

Nobody said anything for the next few mins then mike finally broke the silence and said .." sorry bro ...but i had to ...she could've killed khushi..."

"I understand....you don't need ..to apologize..and..
Thank you for saving my wife's life ..." Asr finally spoke ..

" no ...it's....i mean i get it .and it's okay to feel upset..
We're humans. We have feelings. And feeling things
Don't make us weak .it makes us stronger. Even after
All the things she had done , she's done it for you
So you're allowed to mourn for her .that doesn't make you a bad person infact it proves what a golden heart you have ! And i am sorry for being a bit late as i was busy putting her gang behind the bars .now sarah is the only heir of  the sherins and she's gonna stay with her mom .she will inherit the properties and the company when she's 18 .i prepared the will just the way you wanted.." mike said ..

" thanks for having my back buddy " Asr said .

" you're welcome .I have grown real close to your family especially Your lil spitfire,Arshi .  And let's not forget the fact that bro! You pay really well ." Mike said smirking.

" Okay enough of all these , now it's time to finally go home everyone!" A voice from behind.

Asr turned and ran to her .

***

This is it guys .I don't know even i am sad for  Sierra 🤦‍♀️.anyways sadly this story only has 2 chapters left .Yes guys! Only 2!!! That makes me more sad🤧🤧🤧🤧let me know what you think about it .
Love
Pinky❤