Epilogue

Arshi's pov
Finally we all are going back home and i couldn't be happier. We're a complete family now and none or nothing can change that .I won't have to talk to the stars now whenever i feel like talking to my dad  .We Raizadas are unbeatable and once again that's proved .We're going back in dad's private jet and i am really excited to travel in that .We always had our private jet but dad's one is way cooler !

Pov ends .

*Asr's jet *

*Asr's jet *

Everyone got into the jet and made themselves comfortable while chatting on random topics. Suddenly arshi went to Asr and asked ,"Dad , why did you choose fashion industry?"

"Working in fashion allows you to meet so many people, all with different backgrounds, experiences and stories. You can learn a lot from the people around you in the fashion industry, and the people you meet at the early stages of your career may very well play a key part in your development further down the line"
Asr replied.

" that's cool " arshi said .

" what's your aim ,sweetheart?" Asr asked arshi .

" i wanna be an  industrialist like you .But my sectors will be really different. " Arshi said confidently.

" that's good .i am sure you can do that " Asr replied.

"I think we should throw a big party and call the important ones with press to announce that you're back ." Lavanya said .

" i think that's a great idea .And as i am stepping down from CEO's position,we'll announce that too then ." Khushi said .

"What ! Why?" Asr asked .

" that was never my sector Arnavji  .It was always my responsibility. Now i wanna do something on my own .i am thinking of opening a publication house which will launch with my very first book " khushi said .

"Mom,you'll be an author ! That's so cooool! I can't wait to read your book ." Arshi said jumping from excitement.

" Yeah that would be great too ." Asr said .