12.Again !Pain!

AaruArshi ye le Tera new year gift .😘Mayu_Irani di I wrote this in my free time .I didn't waste time 😋😋😋.i dedicate this chapter to you both & to all of my lovely readers ❤❤❤❤❤

She will stay with you .

Asr:khushi ?no !you aren't misunderstanding me ,are you ??

Khushi : First of all Arnavji I never said that ! She is your wife .So that means this girl is your daughter .Why are you trying to hide this from me ?

Asr :it's true that seirra is my wife .But Sarah isn't my daughter !!!!!!! Hell I never tou..

Khushi : Let it be !!!!Arshi ?

Arshi :yes mom ?

Khushi :let's go home .

Arshi :okay .let's go dad .

Khushi :I told you to come with me .Not anyone else !!!We will go to our hotel now .Nk ji book our ticket to India as soon as possible .

Nk :Par khushi ji !

Khushi :I don't want to hear anything !

Asr :just letme explain damnit !

Khushi :There is nothing left .

Seirra :Thanks khushi .

Khushi :why so ?

Seirra :you allowed ..

Khushi :one second !what do you mean by I allowed ?he is your husband right ?

Seirra :yeah I mean..

Khushi :then ?

Asr :I will stay with my child no matter what !Arshi is gonna stay with me .She can't stay with her mom so khushi you are staying in my house with me you got that ?

Khushi :I won't .

Asr :I didn't request you honey .I ORDERED !

Khushi :why do you think that I should obey you ?

Asr :Don't make things more complicated .

Khushi :Everything is Crystal clear .

Asr : Anyway .listen Seirra as you really don't have any other option in the world except me so yeah you stay like this .I named you right .Such a love sick puppy you are . You are welcome to move from my villa anytime you want.But I know you won't .Like I said "LOVE Sick Puppy ". .Anyway as I and khushi aren't DIVORCED yet,she & Arshi will stay with me in my villa .I won't let my daughter stay away from me . THE COURT WILL DECIDE WHETHER ARSHI WILL STAY WITH ME OR NOT .But till then they will stay with me .

Khushi :nooooooooooooo! you cannot do this !you just can't !

Arnav :I will do that darling if you don't obey me .

Khushi :I was right about you...you...havent changed a bit....you were a monster ,you are a monster & you will be a monster .

Arnav :Thanks for the compliment .Anyway it's preety late .let's go home now .

Khushi :WE WON'T GO WITH YOU .YOU GOT THAT ?

Asr :Arshi ?

Arshi :yeah ,dad .

Asr :let's go home .shall we ?

Arshi :okay .

Khushi :Arshi !you will leave your mom for this man !really Arshi ? am I nothing to you ?

Arshi :mom please come with us .it's my request !!!!!!!

Khushi :Fine !

Asr's pov
I am so sorry khushi .so sorry for behaving like this .But I don't have any other ways .Please have a lilltle faith on me !please khushi .!!!You need to stay with me .I don't know what this blonde devil gonna do .She used "Sarah" for her dirty play !so there is no denying the fact that she can do every thing .I want you both to stay with me for your safety khushi .I want you to hate me now .The more you will hate me ,the more Seirra will be out of OUR way .

Asr's villa

Khushi :arshi you will stay with me in my room .

Asr :As your wish .

Sarah :dad can mom & I stay with you ,in your room ?

Khushi :why not dear ?he is your dad .you have...ri..ghts..on him.

saying that khushi went away from there crying .Asr shut down his eyes feeling the pain.

Precap :

Khushi :Arshi ,we are not gonna stay here always .so it's okay dear .

Arshi :but mom I made that for dad !she lied mom !she lied !

Asr :Sarah you can shift onto my room.WITH YOUR MOM.

HEY GUYS .HOW ARE YOU ALL ?THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT .LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER .DO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER .

Love

pinky