Chapter 1

Hyperspace
Mira pov.
I Was On The Ship With My Parents and Some The Warriors. We Were On Our Way To Steal A Fual Shipment From The New Republic. I Was Knock Out Of My Thoughts When My Father Spoke To Me. You Ready For This Mira? He ask.

Yes Father. I said. Alright. Sir We Are Coming Out Of Hyperspace. The Pilot said. Alright Clan Bridger Get Ready. Dad said As The Ship Drop Out Hyperspace As We Saw A New Republic Ship. Then Ship Was Sending A Transmission To Us.

MANDALORIAN SHIP YOU ARE IN A RESTRICTED AREA!!! TURN AROUND NOW OR BE ARRESTED!!! The Guy On Transmission Said. Then My Mother Spoke. THIS IS CLAN BRIDGER AND WE'RE BE TAKING YOUR FUEL TODAY!!! SO PREPARE TO BE DESTROYED!!! My Mother Said And Ended The Transmission.

ALRIGHT ALL FIGHTERS DISABLE THEIR HYPERDRIVE AND JAM THEIR  TRANSMISSIONS!!! YES SIR!!! The Fighters Said And Attack The Ship. The New Republic Launch Their Fighters To Our Ships But It Didn't Do Any Damage Because We Still Got Super Shields.

Alright Let's Go. My Dad Ordered As He, Mom, Me and The Warriors Flew Out Of The Ship To The New Republic Ship.

Ezra pov.
We flew to the ship airlock and blaster it open. Alright everyone let's move. I said and we went. We ran down the hallway until we stop by rebel forces. In the name of the new republic. Your under arrest. One of them. Ok in the name of mandalor. You can surrender or die. Sabine said. They aim their weapons at us. Telling us no. So that's how it's going to be then. So be it. Clan bridger fire. I order. They started firing and killed the rebel troops. They should have listen.

Ok sabine go take control of the bridge while I get the fuel. Take half of the warriors with you. You got ezra. She said and her and half of her team ran off. Ok mira and everyone let's get that fuel. Copy that father. Mira said. Alright let's go. We started running down the hallway to the cargo bay door. Sir the door is lock. Odds are that some rebels might be inside trying a ambush us. I got idea dad. What is it mira? We can use these smoke bombs. Good Idea. Now everyone stand back. I said and actvied my lightsaber.

Narrator pov.
The rebels were waiting for the clan bridger to through the door but instead they saw a lightsaber cutting a hole through it. Sir their cutting through the door. One of rebel troops said. Everyone remain in your positions. When they come through we'll blast them. The commander said. The lightsaber stop cutting and the hole fell. Then bombs fell into the room and everything went up in smoke. SMOKE BOMBS WE CAN'T SEE!!! Yelled the Commander. BUT WE CAN!!! Yelled mira as her, her dad, the warriors step in. The rebels started shooting everywhere. Clan bridger started firing and killed every rebel.

The smoke cleared and they saw the fuel. Ezra to command ship. Bring the ship to the cargo bay. Ezra said. Copy that sir. The pilot said. Sabine do you read me? Yes a mission well done. She said. It's not over. First we got to blow up the ship. Mira go plant the super detonators. Yes father. She and started planting them. The ship came and they loaded the fuel. Then sabine team came in and mira came back. Alright dad the detonators have been planted. Good mira let's get out of here. Sabine said and everyone bored.

They flew to a safe distanced and ezra gave the word. Mira would you do the honor. I'll be happy to. Bye bye rebel ship. She press a button and the ship blew up into a big red ball. Yeah now that's what I'm talking about. You did good now let's head home. All fighters  let's go home. Yes sir. They all said as they all jump into hyperspace.