Chapter 2-Mafia

Y/N's pov

Myoui Mina?

The taller girl sighed and removed her glasses. "Come on I don't look THAT different with specs." My jaw almost dropped. How can someone be so beautiful? With or without specs. She was absolutely gorgeous.

"Well? Where are the weapons? Geez don't make me get my dad to hire another weapons dealer. You know how scary he can be." Mina looked at me. I looked at her. "Hello? Do you need me to kill you? The mafia doesn't need people like you to waste our time." The penguin looking girl was now waving a hand in front of my eyes.

Well. She just exposed herself to me. Feigning fearfulness, I stammered, "I-I-I don't k-know w-what you're t-talking about. Please d-don't kill m-me." Mina blinked. Taking out her phone, she squinted at something. Then she gasped. "Okay shit wrong person. You'll need to be taken care of."

She was about to punch me, definitely attempting to knock me out, but I caught her fist. With her fist in my palm, I could feel how soft and silky her skin was. Oh god how can someone in the mafia be so alluring.

"Gosh, you don't have to knock me out. Don't you know it's impolite to punch someone you just met?" I said jokingly.

Mina's pov

I was so stunned. The girl in front of me was so afraid at first, yet when I tried knocking her out, she had caught my fist so easily. Her palm was a little rough. She was...short? But honestly good looking.

"H-how?" I looked at my fist, and hastily drew it back and placed my hand into my pocket. "Sorry. I'm a really good actor. I wanted to see if you were really who you are so I may have acted like I was scared." The girl scratched her neck, smiling sheepishly.

Wow. For the first time someone wasn't afraid of me. Especially this stranger, whom I just met and even exposed myself to. But she was certainly skilful. "You know way too much. I'm giving you an offer to join the mafia. Actually, this is a one way offer. It's yes or yes. Decline and you die." I hid my surprise with a commanding tone. (A/N: see what I did there)

"One way offer, huh? That's very...I don't know. But I don't wanna die either. So okay I guess. I'm Kim Y/N." She extended her hand. I stared at her hand. "What? People in the mafia don't shake hands?" Y/N asked. This girl is so different. I shook my head, holding back a small smile that was threatening to creep up onto my face and quickly shook her hand. "Well, Kim Y/N. Welcome to the mafia."

"Thanks. And...shouldn't we get to class by now?"

"Right."

-

-

-

Y/N's pov

I was finally seated in class after that encounter with Mina. Thankfully the teacher didn't scold me for being 45 minutes late. "Y/N your target was right in front of you and you couldn't kill her then?!" Nayeon's voice came through the intercom. "Well I'm sorry I wanted to have some fun. This is the first time having a mission to kill someone IN THE MAFIA." I whispered-shouted.

"Gosh Y/N why don't you just make your life easier instead of getting yourself entangled with mafia business." I could visualise Nayeon roll her eyes at me as she said those words. "Chill, bunny I won't get myself killed whatsoever." I whispered. "Okay but wanna hear some good news?" "Yea?" "I'm coming to your school as another transfer student!!!" "Omg are you serious, Im Nayeon?!" I accidentally stood up in my excitement.

"Yes, Kim Y/N, what is the matter?" My teacher raised an eyebrow. "Ah sorry I was...erm stretching. In my old school we stretch every one hour and I'm too used to it." I quickly thought of an excuse. "Okay? Just don't randomly stand up in the middle of class." The teacher looked at me weirdly.

"LOL Y/N WHAT WAS THAT?! STRETCHING HAHAHAHA." I could hear Nayeon laughing. "Shut up Nayeon. Just get your ass to this school." I mumbled. "Oh? I'm going to be in your class in 3...2...1."
-
-
-
"NAYEONIE!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!!!" I jumped on my best friend, hugging her tightly after class was over. Nayeon laughed slightly, "Get off me, pabo. I'm just here so you won't be killed." "Yah! More like I'm the one who's going to be protecting you!" We were in a position that Nayeon was piggy backing me.

"Onward to the cafeteria!" I shouted, making Nayeon scoff, "I am not your horse!" "But you love me~" The moment I said that, I felt a glare pierce through my back. But when I turned around, I didn't see anyone. Shrugging, I hugged Nayeon's neck. "Let's go, bunny ah!" "I love you too much..." I heard Nayeon's soft complaints.
————————————————————————-
A/N: well guess Y/N just joined the mafia vote and comment!