Chapter 10-Meeting

(One day later)

Y/N's pov

Italics- Nayeon

Normal- Y/N

"You are not going to believe what I found out about Sehun."

"Wow you're fast."

"Obviously. Anyway Sehun is just a total creep. And he is like totally obsessed with Mina. Like whoa totally creepy."

"Erm what is it?"

"I hacked into Sehun's computer and he has like tons of Mina's pictures. Seriously he has like thousands of 'em. He even has some of Mina's belongings and stuff. The mafia really doesn't need people like him. And ew omg he even has some of Mina's clothes and stuff. Oh god you better do something about it."

"Wow those are some really creepy stuff. I'll do something about it."

(Later that night..)

I snuck out from Mina's room, heading towards the mafia headquarters. What was I doing? I was going to sneak into Sehun's room.

For a top notch assassin like me, it was very easy.

Sehun had already been knocked out. And this guy disgusts me. Taking pictures of his "stash", I hurriedly scribbled a note and left it on his desk.

"I won't expose you if you don't expose me."

Then I snuck back out, laying back down on Mina's bed as though nothing ever happened.

(Two days later...)

I received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: It seems you didn't take my advice.

Me: Who are you?

Unknown: Your worst nightmare

Me: Lol k

Unknown: You're going to be exposed, Kim Y/N. Just wait.

Me: Lol k

Unknown has blocked you

I snickered to myself.

"Hey, Y/N." Mina walked into the room. "Mina~" I extended my arms, pulling her into a hug.

Hugging me back, she chuckled, "I missed you. Mafia work is tough." "Yah don't over work yourself. If not you'll die from over exhaustion." I pressed a kiss to her forehead, laughing at her red face.

"Aish Kim Y/N stop laughing. Anyway, Sehun arranged for this meeting where everyone has to be gathered at the Great Hall."

"Huh? Everyone?"

"Including my father. The whole mafia's gonna be there."

Oh shit I'm fucking screwed this time. Fuck fuck fuck I knew that Sehun was too dumb to understand shit from that letter.

"When is this meeting going to be?" I asked Mina. "Later at like 5? There's still two more hours. Anyway I've got to go again. I'll come pick you up for the meeting. You thigh's healing much better." She connects our lips, before walking out.

"NAYEON OMG HE'S GOING TO EXPOSE ME I'M FUCKING DEAD!!!"

"Chill, Y/N."

"CHILL?! MY LIFE IS GONNA BE GONE IF HE EXPOSES ME!"

"Just chill."

"UGH YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVABLE I SWEAR."

"Just chill. Nothing bad will happen."