Chapter 4-First Mission

Mina's pov

"Mina, care to explain why this Kim Y/N is suddenly in the mafia?" I was so expecting this question. "I...may have...mistaken Y/N for the weapons dealer and accidentally...exposed us???" I scratched my nape, too embarrassed to look at my father in the eye.

"Aigoo Mina you need to be more careful. If Y/N is as skilful as you say she is, then we are lucky. But if not, we may risk getting exposed. Understood? Now Y/N is going to go on three missions. If she is unable to complete at least 2 out of 3, she's going to have to be killed. You know the rules, Mina." My father said stiffly.

"I will let Joy explain her missions and bring her to her room." He waved a hand, dismissing me.

Shrugging off the weird tug at my heart, I walked out of the office.

Y/N's pov

While I was waiting outside, a tall, slim and beautiful girl with a stormy look on her face. Gosh what is with beautiful people and expressionless faces. "I am Joy. I will be briefing you on your mission. This will be the first mission you will be assigned to." Her voice was monotonous, but I knew she could be deadly.

"You are to recover our stolen weapons at the Han river's harbour. This is going to be a solo mission for you. There will be guards and all but from what Miss Myoui says, you should be good enough to take them out yourself." She ended with a small sigh before handing me an envelope. This is like assassin work all over again.

"Come. I will show you to your room." Joy gestured for me to follow her.

The room was not spacious. It had a single sized bed with clean white sheets, a wooden cupboard and a small desk in the room. "I'll leave you to it then. You are to depart for your mission first thing in the morning tomorrow. There are some weapons in the cupboard." With that, she slammed the door shut.

Letting out a long sigh, I opened the cupboard, only to see a bullet proof vest and a mere gun with 20 bullets. "Are you kidding me? What the hell is this? So little bullets!"

"Nayeon! Come in!" I pressed the intercom button. "Mafias are stupid! They only give you fucking 20 bullets and they say 'there are guards outside' GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!" I ranted endlessly to Nayeon who was silent throughout, listening to my every word.

"Okay Y/N, I'll support you from here. You go do what you're best at."

"Arraseo. Thanks bunny ah."

"No problem. Go get some rest...and don't die."

"Nah I won't."

(Time skip to day of mission)

"Thank you!" I said before stepping out of the car. The chauffeur, who had not expected the word of thanks, uttered, "Good luck with your first mission." I nodded in reply.

"Alright let's see what we got." Slipping on the bullet proof vest, I held my gun up. "Come on Nayeon gimme some intel." No reply. Looking at my watch, it said 0900. Damn that bunny and her terrible sleeping habits.

"Guess I'll have to this on my own." About 3 guards were standing around a cargo. That must be the weapons. Pft. 3 guards. Piece of cake. In order to not attract any attention, I crept forward and slammed my hand onto the first man's face, pulling him backward into the shadows.

"Sweet dreams." I grinned before punching the guy in the face, knocking him out. "Weak." I mumbled, stealing the gun from the unconscious guard and taking his explosives.

Rolling a smoke bomb into their sight, I saw them looking at it in confusion. "3..2..1.." The smoke bomb went off, engulfing the area with smoke. Smirking, I took advantage of all the confusion and snuck in, grabbing the crates and running out of the harbour.

"Go go go!!" I barked at the chauffeur who immediately responded and drove away at high speed.

Patting the wooden crate, I grinned, "First mission accomplished. And no thanks to Nayeon."

3rd person pov

Mina stared at the guards who were desperately looking for the wooden crate after the smoke had cleared. The unconscious guard had woken up, and nobody was seriously injured.

You'd think Y/N would've killed all 3 guards, but Y/N still had a conscience and preferred not to kill when she didn't need to.

"Good job, Y/N." Mina smiled slightly before walking away, both hands in her pockets.

——————————————————

A/N: First mission accomplished oh gosh I'm so proud Y/N you handled it so well

Vote and comment!