Chapter 19-Race against time

3rd person pov

Y/N groans as her eyes opened weakly. Another round of torture...... how the hell was she even still alive and suffering? (A/N: u shld have died cos of severe blood loss but it's fiction so deal with it) Hearing the door slam open, she faintly makes out the silhouette of Jin.

"Kim Y/N!~ We're going to have much fun with you today!" She hears Jin's annoying voice, but did not say anything, for pain was all she could feel in every inch of her body. Again, the door slammed open. More people coming to torture her? Great. Just great. Y/N closes her eyes, waiting for the same familiar feeling of pain to be inflicted onto her.

"EVERYBODY DON'T FUCKING MOVE!" Jihyo? Y/N opens her eyes again, only to see her boss holding a gun at Jin's head, and a few of her assassin partners behind Jihyo, swords and guns up ready to attack anyone who dared come in. "Who the fuck- oof!" Jin was thrown onto the ground. "That's for my best friend, you son of a bitch!" Nayeon shouted after giving Jin a hard punch.

"Jihyo, take this guy to assassin torture chambers. I'm going to have fun with you, pretty boy." Nayeon's voice was full of venom, sending shivers down her spine. "Y/N ah! Oh my god, what the fuck did they fucking do to you- IS THAT YOUR LEFT ARM?!" Nayeon screamed as she rushed over to me. "N-Nayeon. M-mina is h-having her w-wedding t-t-today.. w-we have to stop it- J-Jungkook is g-going to kill her!" Y/N used every last bit of strength left in her to say it.

Nayeon sheds a few tears. "Even when you're so heavily injured all you ever do is think about Mina even when she's safe and you're here on the verge of dying. Alright, let's go. I know where the wedding is." Nayeon slides an arm around Y/N's waist, and slowly picks Y/N up, carrying her to the assassin van. "Jihyo, get 3/4 of the assassins to go with me. Get the rest to capture all the stupid captors that tortured Y/N and put them all in the torture chambers.

Y/N and I have a wedding to crash."

—————————————————————————

Mr Myoui looks at his beautiful daughter who was already dressed in a pristine white wedding gown with a huge smile on his face. "Princess, you look beautiful. I've always dreamed of your wedding day!" Mina smiles sadly at her father, "Yea....thanks dad.."

"Now, now. Don't be sad. You'll love the boy Jungkook. He's handsome and skilled. You two would be the power couple. Y/N is way out of your league, princess. For the Devastators." Mr Myoui embraces Mina tightly. After he pulls away, he looks at her with hope in his eyes. "F-for the Devastators." Mina forces out a smile. "Great, meet me downstairs in 5. We're going to meet your groom and the wedding's in an hour." Her father kisses her cheek before exiting the room.

After the door closes, Mina exhales deeply. She looks down at her wedding dress. Is this what she truly wanted? Mina thinks. No, not without Y/N. "Miss Myoui, we have to go." Joy's voice pipes up from the door step. When she saw Mina's sad expression, Joy sighs, "Y/N betrayed you, Mina. Jungkook is going to fix you, alright? I'll be here too."

Mina takes a deep breath and nods. There was no more Y/N in her life. Ever. She was going to be brave, and move on. Mina steps towards Joy with a genuine smile after a very long time. She was going to make sure her wedding was brilliant as how she planned it would be since she was a kid.

—————————————————————————

Y/N lies her head onto Nayeon's shoulder in the van. The ride was silent, until Tzuyu broke it. "So, what happened to you, Y/N?" Nayeon throws Tzuyu a warning look, but Y/N shakes her head. "They tortured me, placed a burning rod on my thigh, suffocated me, drew cuts on my skin, amputated my left arm. What else would you like to know?" Tzuyu did not reply.

"For that, I'm going to painfully kill each of them." Nayeon growls, her hand in Y/N's, not caring if her best friend was covered in dried blood and sweat and haven't showered for a week. Y/N was safe now, and that was all that matters. "Thank you, Nayeon." "Well, I can't let them off if they torture you until you're broken emotionally and physically."

"I wanted to die. So badly. I felt that there was no more hope in living. Mina thinks I'm a fucking betrayer." Y/N whispers. Nayeon gives Y/N's hand a light squeeze.

"We're going to make things right again, Y/N. I promise."

"30 more minutes before we reach! Hang in there Y/N!" Tzuyu shouts, trying to give the bloodied girl some form of comfort.

Y/N smiles at Tzuyu's poor attempt to do so, but still, a spark of hope lights up in her. As long as she had Nayeon, and maybe, just maybe, if she could explain herself to Mina, everything would be just the way it was before.

—————————————————————————

Jungkook places a gun into the pocket of his tuxedo. Looking at himself in the mirror, he grins, "A masterpiece, and today, in 30 more minutes, I will take over both mafias, and officially eliminate the competition." "Sir! Your bride is here!" Jungkook nods and quickly heads out.

"Mr Myoui!" Jungkook smiles at his soon to be Father-in-law. Mr Myoui smiles back. "This is my daughter, Myoui Mina." Jungkook scans the girl who was smiling, but her eyes were dull and lifeless. "A pleasure to meet you, you certainly are beautiful." Jungkook extends his arm.

Mina hesitates before taking his arm. "You're quite handsome yourself." Mr Myoui smiles at the exchange of words.

Jungkook smirks to himself.

They were so in for a treat.

-

-

-

——————————————————

A/N: wew. This story's coming to an end soon. Vote and comment !