Chapter 8-Doctors and jealousy

Mina's pov

"Hey Y/N...Thanks for taking me out on a d-date." I flushed as I looked down at the plate of food. "Aww anything for my cute penguin." Y/N chuckled softly.

Suddenly we were in the park, holding hands, walking as Y/N hummed softly. "Can we be like this forever?" I turned to look at Y/N. We stopped in the middle of the pathway. "I promise you. We will."

The shorter girl stared into my eyes. She tip toed slightly, trying to reach my eye level, making me laugh, snaking my arms around her waist, holding her tightly. "I promise." Y/N whispered into my lips, before pressing her lips onto mine gently, causing my face to burst with colour.

Y/N's pov

*beep* *beep* *beep*

My eyes fluttered open. Rubbing my head, I thought, What happened...? After a few moments, I remembered. Sehun. The dagger. Mina. My thigh! Glancing at my thigh, my brain finally registered the pain and I had to bite on my lip to prevent myself from shouting.

Looking around, I saw I was on a bed. A really big bed. The room was styled with a vintage touch, it was classy and beautiful. My eyes finally rested on a sleeping figure. It was Mina, who was fast asleep. And her face was...red...? And her lips were...puckered??? Gosh what was that girl even dreaming about?

But it was adorable. That penguin looks so cute when she sleeps. I laughed quietly, but it was replaced with a shout when I accidentally hit my thigh while laughing. I saw Mina's eyes flew open and she shouted, "Y/N?! WHAT HAPPENED?"

"N-nothing. I accidentally hit my thigh."

"Pabo. And you're finally awake."

"By the way, where am I?"

I saw her flush a little before saying, "My room." Now it was my turn to flush. "Y-y-your room?" "What's wrong? I'll go call the doctor." She smirked as she walked out of the room, leaving me in there alone.

I gulped. My eyes lay on her closet. Closet. Clothes. I shook my head. Don't think wrong, don't think wrong, don't think wrong!!!! I cried in my mind. Of all places, Mina's room?!

"Hey Y/N I'm back with the doctor-why are you so red?" Mina walked in with a male doctor. "R-red? Not red at all! What are you talking about?" I chuckled nervously. Mina shrugged and beckoned for the doctor to check up on me.

"Hello, Y/N. What a fine patient you are. I'm Doctor Jung." He winked at me, taking out his stethoscope. Placing the circle thingy on the left side of my chest, he said, "Heart rate is normal." Mina walked over, resting a hand on my shoulder. "That's good."

"Hold up. Your heart rate went abnormally high." The doctor said. I blushed. "Haha...must be because of the...erm...."

Y/N's mind: *searching through excuses file*

"The pain in the thigh! Why not check it, doc?" I quickly said, running a hand through my hair awkwardly. "Right." The doctor started wrapping my thigh with a clean bandage, occasionally stroking my other thigh with his free hand, attempting to "soothe the pain".

"Hey Y/N. When I checked you just now, I think you were lacking some vitamin me." The doctor winked at me, making me cringe. "Err okay??" I shrugged unsurely. I looked at Mina, who was currently wearing an unhappy expression, glaring at the doctor.

"There, Y/N. All done. The wound will heal in about... 3 weeks?" The doctor gave me a toothy smile. I forced a smile at the doctor. "Uh yea sure thanks." Before he stepped out of Mina's room, he wrote something on a piece of paper and passed it to Mina.

"Here's my number. Pass it to Y/N." He whispered, but it was not a whisper because I heard it. Stupid Doctors. He turned around and winked at me. Mina shot him a nasty glare.

"Sorry doc. You. Won't. Be. Seeing. Y/N. Ever. Again." Mina hissed, tearing the paper into pieces before throwing the paper pieces into the doctor's face. "Get out of here." The doctor scrambled out quickly.

"Well what was that about?" I grinned at Mina. "I don't like seeing doctors hitting on...rookies?" Her face flushed crimson, making me gape at how adorable she was.

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous? No way."

"Oh yeah? Cos you sounded like you wanted to kill the doctor just now and I don't think you would've done that if I was just any rookie."

"..."

"Hm? Mina?"

"*mumbles* weren't you supposed to address me as Miss Myoui..?"

"Would you prefer that, Miss Myoui? Has a really nice and sexy ring to it, doesn't it?"

Oh god Y/N where did all the confidence come from all of a sudden. I asked myself. But I quickly smirked when I saw Mina's blushing.

Getting off the bed, I tried walking to Mina, but stumbled due to the pain in my thigh. "Oh shit ow what the hell-" A pair of warm arms caught me. Looking up, Mina's and my face were inches apart.

My eyes rested on her lips. They looked soft, inviting. Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT!!! "Don't stare, Y/N. I know they're beautiful." Mina smirked, licking her lips. Feeling my cheeks burning up, I looked away, flustered.

"Mina!" A loud voice pierced through the door of Mina's room.

"Coming, dad!" Mina shouted back.

"Don't get out of bed. You'll need a wheelchair. I'll come back." Mina helped me to the bed.

"Be a good girl." I felt a pair of warm lips press against my cheek. Tapping on my cheek with her long index finger, she turned to leave the room.

I blinked for a few times.

Then I held my cheek.

She kissed my cheek.

Y/N's mind: *currently freaking out* SHE KISSED MY CHEEK HOLY SHITEU HAJDNSJDNJFKEND

Feeling my heart pound against my chest, I beamed widely.

Mina kissed my cheek.

——————————————————

A/N: Jealous Mina is cute Mina. Bold Mina is sexy Mina. Vote and comment~

Also creds to my wonderful friend Wondermyriad for giving me this idea lala thanks I can't live without u