Chapter 18-No hope

3rd person pov

Nayeon was freaking out and cussing the Were Dragons. When she got home, Y/N was no longer on the bed. "What the fuck? Fucking Were Dragons! WHAT KIND OF STUPID NAME IS THAT ANYWAY?!" She angrily dials Jihyo's number.

The moment the line connects, she screams at her boss. "PARK JIHYO WHERE THE FUCK AT YOU?!"

"I'm at Hawaii- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME IM NAYEON?! I'M YOUR BOSS!"

Hawaii?! Nayeon's mind was about to explode from frustration. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! Y/N IS KIDNAPPED AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN HAWAII?!"

"SOME RANDOM GUYS IN SUITS SAID OUR COMPANY WON SOME FREE TRIP TO HAWAII SO ALL THE ASSASSINS AND ME ARE TAKING A WELL DESERVED BREAK! I WAS GOING TO TELL Y/N BUT SHE HUNG UP ON ME!" Nayeon sighs.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU THAT STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT?!"

"Well we are in Hawaii and enjoying ourselves, so seems pretty legit to me."

Nayeon pinches the bridge of her nose and explains the whole situation to Jihyo.

"Oh fuck. Okay, we're all going back to Korea. I'll have every assassin on this rescue mission. We'll be back soon." Then she hung up.

"Finally, some good news." Nayeon sits down and starts trying to research stuff to find where Y/N is. Then she hears the gun click. "Put your hands up." Nayeon slowly raises her hands, turning around to look at the person. Joy.

"Where is Kim Y/N?" Joy asks. "Not here." Nayeon calmly replies. "Like hell I would believe that." Joy pushes the gun onto Nayeon's head. "Tell me where the fuck she is or I'll shoot." Nayeon shrugs and replies, "Sure, go on and shoot. I really don't know and I'm trying to find her. She was kidnapped and if you shoot me, you probably won't ever find her."

Joy scowls at the stupid cute bunny in front of her, removing the gun from Nayeon's head. "Fine." Then she jumps out of the window, leaving Nayeon alone to find her best friend.

—————————————————————————

2nd person pov

You screamed again as the burning rod came into contact with your naked skin. Jin looks at you. "It's been 4 days. And nobody's coming to rescue you. And it's kind of boring to just burn your skin, you know. We'll stop here for today to go think of new ways to make you scream. Think of it as mercy." Jin pats your shoulder and walks out of the room.

You panted softly, your head tilted back onto the cold wall, your heart pounding in your chest. Your throat was dry and you'd barely been given food or water, having to eat and drink from the floor like a wild animal. But beggars couldn't be choosers. Your body was coated in sweat and dried blood, your legs were numb.

A cracked sob escaped your mouth as you tried moving your legs. The burn marks and cuts visible on your thighs and arms, all hope in your heart had been diminished. There was no Mina. Nayeon couldn't even fight. And there was nobody who even knew you were kidnapped.

The door banged open and you flinched. One of the more sadistic captors walked in. "Jin let you off. But I certainly didn't." She takes out a wet towel and chuckles at your confused expression. "Ever wondered what it felt like to drown?"

Then she pressed the wet towel against your face, wrapping it around your head, relieving you of all oxygen, causing you to thrash around, desperately trying to escape from the suffocating towel. Right before you could faint, she removes the towel. You breathed heavily, pain taking over my whole body yet again.

"You know, you could lose an arm." Your captive glowers at you, sadism glinting in her eyes. She brings her head down to your eye level. "Beg for mercy."

You looked at her for a few moments, before deliberately spitting blood onto her face.

She stays quiet for awhile, before she snapped and growled, "You motherfucking whore! YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THAT!" Yet again, cracked screams fill the room as she started digging the knife into your left/right(pick ur choice) shoulder, moving deeper, and deeper, the pain was overwhelming and for the first time, you wanted to kill yourself. To rid yourself of all the pain you were experiencing.

"Fuckers like you don't deserve to live." Your captive slices off your left arm, throwing the knife into the floor. You looked at your left arm that was lying on the floor, amputated from your body. You didn't scream. You cried. Tears were flowing down your cheeks.

You fell onto the floor limply, and whispered, hoping somewhere out there, someone would reply, "Someone, anyone, please, save me."

—————————————————————————

3rd person pov

2 days later

"Mina, your wedding will be tomorrow." Mina's father informs her. Mina did not reply. "Mina, I've sent out people to kill that bastard Y/N. Please don't be sad." Her father tries to comfort his daughter. "You don't understand. Y/N was my first love. And now you're marrying me off to your own rival!"

Mina runs back into her room and locks the door, sitting on the floor and sobbing quietly. "Myoui Mina. I am your father and you will not speak to me like that. You will be wedded to Jeon Jungkook tomorrow and that is final. Please, Mina. Maybe you'll learn to love him." Mina ignored her father.

Can I really love him? Mina thinks.

But what she doesn't know, is that he was going to be her killer. The one who's going to kill her, and it was never Y/N.

—————————————————————————

Jungkook's lips curved upwards into a smile and hands Sehun a suitcase full of money. "For all your hard work." Sehun bows, "Thank you, sir." "You're good. Betraying your own mafia to help me, plotting to kill your previous leader." Jungkook smiles at Sehun, who laughs, but did not reply.

"Good day, sir. I will be heading back to my room." Sehun bows and turns to leave. After a second of eerie silence, Jungkook's voice echoed throughout the office, "But how will I know you won't betray this mafia? I no longer have any need for you."

Bang!

Sehun's eyes widened as he looked down at his chest, his breathing hitched and he desperately tried to cover the hole that blood was oozing out from. Falling to the ground, he shouts, "ALL I DID WAS HELP YOU!" Jungkook walks to the dying man and says, "And for that, I thank you. But I cannot trust you if you betrayed your previous leader. You may betray me too."

Sehun spits at Jungkook's face, before finally going limp, his breathing stopped. Jungkook looks at the dead man emotionlessly and wipes his face.

"Get rid of the body, and take the money back." He calls the bodyguard standing outside his office. Jungkook stares down at the body.

"A pity. He was a cunning man." Jungkook looks at his gun and shoots at Sehun's dead body a few more times.

Then, he shrugs and places the gun on his table.

"Better get ready for my wedding tomorrow."

——————————————————

A/N: wew this shit is really getting dark. AND I BET NOBODY EXPECTED I WOULD MAKE THE CAPTIVE CHOP OFF Y/N'S ARM HOHO (ok I'm sorry I think I'm the sadistic one) vote and comment •~•