Chapter 7-Harmed

Mina's pov

Hearing Y/N's words were making my heart flutter way too much and I was so afraid that I would be caught if I stayed longer. "Alright you look pretty fine now. Don't go around injuring yourself more." I mumbled, before standing up, about to walk out of the room.

"Can't promise you that." I heard Y/N mutter before closing the door to Y/N's room.

Y/N's pov

Damn did I make things awkward? I stared at the door after Mina left. "Shit I definitely shouldn't have said that ughh what did I just do?!" I raked a hand through my hair.

"Nayeon! Come in, Nayeon." I said frustratedly.

"Hi Y/N."

"I've got a situation."

"I figured."

"It's about Mina. I can't eliminate her even if I tried to."

"This never happened before. You usually just slice your blade and bam enemy's dead."

"W-well yea but this time it's different."

"*sighs* Y/N, don't let her beauty and stuff fool you. It's the mafia for heaven's sake it's more dangerous than assassin's work! Eliminate the target. That's all you have to do. 3 months, Y/N. 3 months."

-beep-

Taking out my intercom, I threw myself onto the bed in defeat. Why does completing this mission feel so difficult?! Nayeon was right. It's the mafia. I can't let feelings and that-that beauty get in the way of work.

"So frustrating!!! Damn it I'm going to the training room." I decided, wrapping my knuckles in white bandages to lessen the injuries.

-

-

-

"What are you doing here?" I walked into the training room only to be met with an unpleasant welcome by someone whom I hated. Oh Sehun, who was sweating profusely. "What do you want, Sehun."

"You know, losing that fight yesterday was proof to me that I was not good enough. So I have trained in order to beat you." His words were with maliciousness, but it did not waver me one bit.

"Oh? You think you can beat me? Well here's something for you, puny guy. You can't beat me no matter how much you train." I scoffed, walking past him to approach the punching bag.

Sehun's pov

Grabbing her wrist, I smirked, "I'm your higher up for a reason. Do not walk away from me like that. Unless you would love another lecture from Mr Yoongi and me?" I grinned inwardly when I saw her bare her teeth at me.

"Let go of me." She tried releasing my hand, but I grasped it tighter. "I'm not letting you go anywhere unless I see you beaten by me." "The hell is wrong with you mate? I'm just a rookie! Go and target someone else man." Y/N was trying to avoid fighting me, huh?

"No. I've seen how Miss Myoui looks at you. And how you look back at her. I shall not have a mere rookie stealing the attention of the one and only person I love!" I threatened the shorter girl, using my sharpest and most authoritative voice.

Y/N's pov

Stay calm Y/N-Why are you even mad anyway? He just likes Mina. It's not like Mina's my girlfriend. Snapping myself back to reality, I sighed, "Okay. One fight. Because I'm definitely going to beat you again."

"We'll see about that!" Sehun launched an unsuspected punch at my face, making me stagger backwards for a few moments. Taking advantage of my situation, he tried punching my side, leaving his left side open.

Hitting his side with a lot of strength, I laughed, "I knew you couldn't beat me. "Can I, really?" I saw him smiling maniacally, wiping blood off his chin. "What-OW FUCK."

He had stabbed my thigh with a dagger. "What the fuck?!" I looked up at him angrily. Pulling out the dagger from my thigh, which made me scream even more, Sehun bent to reach my eye level. "A lot of people don't want a rookie to best them. A rookie to steal the attention of Miss Myoui. A rookie who's going to threaten my position."

Sehun now held the dagger to my throat. "If you kill me, Mina isn't going to forgive you." I said hoarsely. "I don't think Mina's going to find out." He pressed the dagger deeper into my throat, and I could feel a drop of blood trickle down.

"Any last words, Kim?" He sneered.

"Mr Oh Sehun what are you doing?!" The doors of the trading room burst open, revealing the scary mafia boss and his daughter. "S-sir. I-I this is not what it looks like!" Sehun stuttered, quickly taking the dagger away from my throat.

Concern and anger was written all over Mina's face. Walking towards me and Sehun, she looked at the wound in my thigh.

Then she slapped Sehun.

"You're on suspension for a week." Mina growled. Sehun looked to the boss for confirmation, while holding his cheek. "A week, Sehun. And your next mission will be given to someone else. We do not kill each other here."

The voices of Sehun and Mina's Father were tuned out as I stared at Mina. "Mina...it hurts." I said weakly. "You pabo didn't I say you need to stop getting into fights?" Mina smacked my head slightly.

Resting my body against Mina's front, I mumbled into her ears, "I'm losing blood fast. And I'm sorry. He made me angry again." Then the pain started to overtake me, lulling me into the darkness.

——————————————————

A/N: hi sorry for not updating.. I went overseas (and I still am) and I was busy (having fun) and I have a Grandfather who scolds me and my Cousin every time we use our phones so like eh. Vote and comment :D