Chapter 11-Jungkook

Y/N's pov

"Yah Mina what was that just now? I was so embarrassed!!" I whined to the taller girl who was helping me to her room. "I know you loved it." Her eyes were twinkling with mischief and I narrowed my eyes. "I sure did."

"I wanted to make sure everyone knew you are mine Kim Y/N." Her words were firm, with an additional finger which pointed at me cutely. They sent me over the edge, a warm fuzzy feeling creeping up into my heart.

"Haha fine I wanted people to know that too." I grinned up at her. "Y/N, what do you think Sehun was trying to tell us in the hall? Honestly he didn't seem like he wanted to confess to me." I froze. She's smart. "I...I don't know...I guess...he was trying to..subtly confess to you...?" I made up a random reason. I'm sorry for lying to you, Mina.

"Oh well. I wonder where my dad took him to. Probably the dungeons." Mina replied with a small shrug. "D-dungeons? We have dungeons?" I squeaked. "Yea. They're only used when my dad's mad. Right now he's probably giving Sehun a real hard time."

"What? He's killing Sehun?!"

"Nope. He's probably torturing Sehun."

"Oh my god how could you say that so calmly?" The way she delivered the statement with such ease honestly frightened me. Sadistic girlfriends are scary.

"I've seen many torturing scenarios in my whole 20 years of existence." Mina chuckles at my shocked expression. "Come on babe don't be like that. It's the mafia, gotta get used to it somehow." Her cheeks were turning red as she realised the endearment that slipped from her lips.

"Aw okay~ Don't be so shy, babe. It's cute." I winked before giving Mina a peck on the lips, making her flush even more. 

"I'll leave you here, babe. My dad wants to talk to you." She carries me onto the bed and kisses my forehead. "T-t-t-talk?" "It's nothing much." I gulped as I watch her leave the room, and her father takes her place.

"G-good evening sir!" I saluted, still lying down on the bed.

He gives me a look before continuing, "So you're dating my daughter."

He waits for me to nod. "Well then, Kim Y/N. Dating my daughter is a privilege. You are to treat her like the princess she is, and you are going to protect her with your life. And if you ever break her heart, you're never going to see the sun rise again. Do I make myself clear?!"

"Sir yes sir!" The words tumbled out of my mouth as I trembled slightly under his electrifying glare.

"Besides, you look familiar. Very familiar." The man squints his eyes, scrutinising me closely.

"We never met, sir."

"Very well then. Remember what I said." He narrows his eyes again and walks out of the room.

Heaving a sigh of relief, I close my eyes, only to be startled by the buzzing of my phone. "What now?" I groaned.

Switching on my phone, I see that it was a call from Jihyo, my boss.

Underline- Jihyo

Normal- Y/N

"Hey Jihyo what's up?"

"The ceiling, Y/N, the ceiling."

"..."

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KIM Y/N? YOU HAD ONE JOB! KILL THE TARGET! YOU'VE ONLY GOT A MONTH LEFT!" All the shouting hurt my ear.

"O-one month? It's been so long?!"

"Yes, Y/N. If you aren't going to complete your job, then I'll get someone else to do it. A month, Y/N. A month. I expect more from my best assassin."