[Donatello x reader - Diamond Girl]

WARNING!
ABUSE AND SWEAR WORDS AHEAD!

First time meeting and song scenario.

What song? It's Diamond Girl by Set It Off. Feel free to listen to the song while reading this oneshot! It's not required but you could if ya want to.

#/\•o•/\#
Requested by: Me

'Thinking'
"Flash back speaking"
"Non-flashback speaking"

Key words:
(f/f) - Favorite flavor

#\/•o•\/#

You picked up your phone and read 'no new messages', sighing you looked at the clock realizing it's 19:04 pm. Getting up from the red couch you walked out of the theater into the warm evening. Closing your jacket and pulling down your skirt a bit you walked away to find some close by fast food place.

'Why did I even decided to wear a skirt?! Well it's not like it matters anyway, he didn't even show up' you thought a bit sad standing in line at McDonalds. When it had become your turned you bought a (f/f) milkshake (if you are lactose intolerant you can choose something else, like coffee) and quickly left the place. You looked back at the theater entrance and decided to walk inside again to see if he had come while you were gone, even though the movie had started 10 minutes ago.

You walked inside the building with the (f/f) shake in hand and looked around, but it was when your eyes glazed over the red couches that your drink fell out of your hand and onto the floor. You stood there in shook as you watch your boyfriend making out with another girl in a sluty outfit on one of the red couches.

"LUCAS!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You angrily shouted walking up to your boyfriend and the unknown girl breaking their kiss.

"Yo, what the-" Lucas said but stopped when he saw you standing there with tears in your eyes.

"Ummm. Who are you? And why are you interrupting us?" The unknown girl asked you pissed off. You turned to the slut and clenched your fist.

"I would like to ask the same thing- Why are YOU sitting here making out with MY BOYFRIEND huh?!" You asked the girl angrily. The girl sat still for a second shocked, before she smirked and grabbed Lucas's shoulder.

"Oh YOU'RE the girl Lucas told me about. Well you can just leave, he doesn't want you anymore" the girl said smirking and leaned into Lucas lips again. You stood there ticked of for one second before running off out of the building.

You ran away from the theater and down the streets of New York. You heard Lucas call out your name but you didn't turn around nor did you stop running, not until you came to a park far away from the theater. You walked in to a park and sat down on a nearby bench. After a bit of sitting there in silence you started crying.

Behind the bench you were sitting on was a tall tree with a certain purple turtle inside, hiding behind the green leaves. You and Donnie had met once before. It was a few weeks ago, you and Lucas was out on a late night date looking inside of different stores and having fun. One store the two of you walked inside of was a jewelry store. Lucas wasn't that interested in the different jewels nor were you, but you looked anyways around the store interested in the different colors and shapes on the accessories.

Lucas was leaning against the glass counter by the cash register and talked to the male employ by the register. You where by the necklaces and smiled to yourself as you looked at the different shapes on them, Lucas stood up and was about to walk over to you before the door opened up with a loud bang.