[TMNT x Reader - Saved by Mutants Part 2]

Two parter, first time meeting scenario.

~OwO~*
Requested by: Me

Last time...

When you woke up again, you where in an unknown place with lots of paper covering the place. You started to panik again as your breath got heavy.

"Don't panik little girl" The same raspy voice you had before told you. You looked up and saw the skinny man standing there looking at you. You tried to move backwards, but found a wooden wall behind you. You looked up again at the skinny foot guy with panik as he said: "We aren't going to hurt you. Just, keep you for a while..."

*~owo~

Ever since the foot clan had kidnapped you, you lived inside some sort of cell like room that they would pass every now and then. The room was made out of wood from sealing to floor, but when ever you tried to break the wood it wouldn't break and instead of the wall breaking the object you held got destroyed. You would also feel excreem pain for an hour, so after a bit you stopped trying.

Other than then nothing really happened. When they came into your 'room' they would often give you food and water, but they would sometimes stay and use you as a vent. They would frustrated talk about each other behind their backs, or brag about the newest mission they had done. But they would always complain about the 'turtles' that was always in their way of the missions they did.

Though in New York, April had become very stressed and sad every since you got kidnapped. She had told your parents that you were going to sleep at her place for a while, but your parents was suprisling okay with that. Telling her how much you had talked about April at home, that made April feel happy inside but when she realized that you had been kidnapped her depressed state took over her again.

April visited the turtle brothers lair more often just to see if they had somehow found you, but they never had. She also joined a lot more missions then she used to. Raph and the others started to try to make her calm down by telling her that you were probobly alright, but when they did that she would only scream louder with tears falling down her face.

"But what if it was one of your brothers who the Foot Clan kidnapped huh Raph?! Would you just stand still here and do nothing?!" April screamed in Raph's face as small tears started rolling down her face.

"Of course I would do anything to save them, but April-" Raph said but April quickly cut him off.

"EXACTLY! Then why won't you help me save my friend huh?!" April screamed again glarring at Raph. Raph keept his ground as Leo spoke.

"But we don't even know this '(Y/N)' nor do we know were the foot clan's lair is!" Leo said laying on his shell, swinging his ōdachi swoard above him.

"Yeah April, there's nothing that we can really do exept trying to get more information" Donnie said as he looked up from his computer in his hands.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!" April turned around and ran out of the lair, leaving Mayhem behind sitting sad on the floor. Mayhem then stood up and hissed before teleporting away to above April's head.

"April's gone guys..." Mikey said as he slid into the arcade with a pizza box in one of his hand.

"Ugh, what are we going to do" Raph sighed putting a hand on his face thinking.