[TMNT x Reader - Saved by Mutants Part 3]

Part three, everyone gets a chance , crush and confessions.

Alright so, this is like a "scroll to this person and you'll find their view of how everything happened" kind of thing. So you can just scroll through all of these scenarios to find for example Leo or all of the turtles. You choose, I write. Btw 1K reads? Thanks guys!

But this chapter literally has +7000 words, so get some snacks and get some nice music playing because this is going to take a while to read.

~OwO~*

Requested by: KaykenzCholas

(F/C) - Favorite Color

'Thinking'
"Flashback speaking"
"Non flashback speaking"
"Speaking through phone"

Last time...

"Because, now let's go home!" And with that, all 7 of you returned to New York City safe and sound.
And that's how you met the turtles! Here, in this world and time.

*~owo~

Raph- (Y/N) has been studying to much for the last weekend and immediately when she and April comes to the lair after an intense weekened (Y/N) is put in an, interesting situation with her crush

-•~•-

"WE ARE HERE NOW GUYS!" April shouted as she dragged you inside the lair. "Comon (Y/N). get up!"

"What happened to her?" Mikey asks April pointing at you on the ground.

"She's been studying like crazy for the last two days with barley any sleep.." April said as she helped you up. "So I brought her with me today, so she could cool off"

"Hii~" You said sleepy as you rubbed your eyes. The guys looked at you with both concern and disgust as you gave them a half awak wave.

"Aww (Y/N), you look horrible!" Raph said before picking you up into the air. You became immediately completely awake as you blush and looked down at raph, who held you up in the air above him. "You've at least eaten it seems like.."

"H-Hey! Put me down" You shouted as you started kicking in the air making the other brothers laugh.

"Aww. Is the little baby whiny" Leo said in a baby voice making the other two brother laugh more.

"oH SHUT IT!" You shouted back at him making them laugh even more. "Put. Me. Down- RAPH!"

"Hey now, you need calm down" Raph said as walked away to a couch, sat down and locked you inside his lap. "You are not getting out of here until you've calmed down"