[Raph x Suicidal!Reader - Misunderstanding love]

Angst, slight gore.

WARING! I usually end up making these very depressing!

-•~•-

Requested by: rubyfox121987

'Thinking'

"Flashback speaking"

"Non flashback speaking"

"Speaking through phone"

~*-*~

"Breath. Breath" You told yourself quietly as you snickered your arms sides trying to make yourself take deep breaths. You inhaled a big breath and exhaled it shaky. You tried it a second time but right before you were about to exhale tears started rolling down your cheeks again as a unmovable frown sat on your face. "Why why why, why this? Why now?"

You where sitting on your bed in cold sweat from just a few days of not washing yourself. Your blankets were unevenly covering your bed, from you sitting and rolling around on it for a few days.

You bit your lower lip when you decided that you couldn't just sit around all day in your bed crying, so you got up on your legs took a pair of extra clothes and unlocked your bedroom's room. You stick out your head to the hallway outside your room and tried to listen for you parents. 'Sounds like they are down stairs..'

You stepped out of your room completely as you shaky but quickly made your way towards the upstairs bathroom. When you were by the bathroom door you opened it and quickly closed and locked it behind you. You slid down onto the cold bathroom floor breathing heavily.

"Shoot.." You quietly cried out and a few tears started to flip passed your eyelids, but you quickly took a deep breath and stood up placing your clothes onto the bathroom floor. Before you stepped into the shower you glanced at the mirror on the wall over the sink, you looked into it and looked at yourself seeing scars and red marks covering your body.

Your eyes saw something sharp and metallic beside the sink. You looked at it and saw a thin but sharp knife. Staring at it your thoughts become blank when you knew that you wanted to, but shouldn't. You then stepped away from the shower and walked towards the thin knife.

This is how your home life was like. Empty and all alone. Your parents were around when you came home and they helped you to come to school, but when you where at home it was like they disappeared even though they were still around somewhere in the house. They never came up to your room to check on you but they were always either downstair or in their own room, but it's not like you minded. Being alone made you have more and more alone time.

When you washed away the shampoo from your hands as water and red liquid washed down your skin you started to think about Raph, and the turtle brothers whom you met a few months back. You were making your way home in the late evening when a fight in a park caught your attention. You had walked into the park and looked at what was happening, and after an awesome fight the turtles had found you but you all quickly became good friends.

April was energetic and someone who helped you smile in hard moments, Mikey was there to help you come out of your dippings with a more artistic tactic, Donnie didn't often say a lot to you but when he did he sure knew how to make sarcastic jokes which made you giggle and Leo was always there to make you giggle or smile like crazy. But Raph, now he was a different story. Raph knew how to comfort you in a way that made you feel like you didn't have to hide your feelings, he was able to see all of your flaws without hating them in anyway.