[Raph x Suicidal!Reader - Misunderstanding love Part 2]

Angst, slight gore, confession.

WARING! Blood and self harming will happen and be described!

-•~•-

Requested by: Jakiseptic

'Thinking'
"Flashback speaking"
"Non flashback speaking"
"Speaking through phone"

~*-*~

"..."

"It's all my fault"

When Raph got home, he was sad and disappointed that he didn't get to know what (Y/N) had told Donnie. But Raph didn't give up on you just yet. For whomever you had a crush on, he needed to know if they were even worthy of your love.

"Oh if he only knew.." April and the other brothers thought as Raph started to ramble about you when he got home.

You two still had a lot of things to clear up.

-•~•-

Raph sat at home and replayed the recording of you talking about your problems. He sat there sad, with paper and pen in hand writing down the things he thought was most important. His three brothers were in Raph's door frame, watching their big brother scribbling down works on the paper.

"He's been like this ever since he got home from (Y/N)'s, and that was three days ago!" Leo whispered harshly to his two brothers.

"What are we going to do?" Mikey whispered dramatically as he pretend to fell down onto the floor.

"He seems pretty into helping (Y/N)" Donnie whispered slowly turning to his two brothers who had started walking away from Raph's room.

"Yeah, that's the problem! When ever we are out on a mission he isn't focused at all!" Leo exclaimed throwing his arms in the air. "All he's thinking about is (Y/N)!"

"But should we really interfere? I don't want to make Raph mad..." Mikey said poking his fingers together.

"Well, how about we just give him a suggestion?" Donnie suggested making his two brothers to look at him, listening closely. "We can tell him to go to (Y/N)'s house and just ask her himself! He can't keep his feelings hidden forever."

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Mikey shouted excited, running towards Raph's room with his brothers shortly after him.

At home in your apartment you were home alone, sense your parents were out of the city for a meeting that would apparently go on for a few days. You say in your room with three pizza boxes with only one open and only one slice gone from it.

"I can't believe that actually happened..." you said to yourself. "I told him everything. EVERYTHING! Everything except me liking him... Heh, isn't that just the best"

You took another slice from the box and munched on it slowly, not even chipping away the tip. There was no TV or anything like that in your room, but there was a bunch of paper on the floor surrounding you. You glanced to your side and saw the knife you had used to cut the pizza into slices.

'I shouldn't' you thought and tried to look away, but it was like your eyes was glued in their place. As you continued to stare at it tears formed in your eyes as you began to quietly snob.

'Worthless' your mind screamed as you stretched towards the knife and picked it up.

'Dumb' a thought powered through your head as you held up your arm and the knife.

'Stupid' the thought screamed inside your head as you stock the knife over your arm swiftly, leaving a cut and blood dripping down on your bare legs.

'How could he ever say yes?' Another thought said as you made another cut.

You continued doing this, with tears dripping down your face as your snobs became louder. But you stopped when you heard your window creak open behind you.

"(Y/N)?" A voice said. You turned your head around quickly to see Raph standing there, and his face became shocked when he saw the blood from your arm. "(Y/N)! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?"

"O-Oh R-R-Raph I-" you said as Raph ran up to you and picked up someone the paper on the floor, cleaning your wounds. When he had cleaned your arm he turned his head towards you. You smiled awkwardly and waved with your other hand "H-Hi Raph. I didn't know you were c-coming.."

"(Y/N)..." Raph said softly as he scooped up your cheeks and sat down. It was quite for a bit, until he spoke up. "... Why didn't you call me?"

"I-I-I... W-Why should I call you?" You asked weakly tilting your head into Raph's palm.

"Because I want to help you (Y/N)! I-I..." Raph said looking away concerned.

"No... I know" You said which made Raph look at you. "You just came here to say goodbye right? 'Thank you for being my friend' right?"

"W-What? Why would I ever" Raph said letting your cheeks go as he held your hands in his. "(Y/N) why would I even end our-"

"BECAUSE YOU HATE ME DON'T YOU!" You screamed looking down, new tears forming in your eyes. "YOU HATE ME! BECAUSE I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT I L-"

"NO (Y/N) THAT'S NO IT!" Raph shouted before you could finish. You looked up at Raph and saw that his expression was still sad, but his cheeks had a light blush on them. "(Y/N).. I came here to tell you that I love you."

"... Wha-" You were about to say before Raph interrupted you.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY?! I LOVE THE WAY YOU LAUGH! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WALK AND TALK! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE THING, about you (Y/N)" Raph eyes stared down directly into yours. "(Y/N) I love you. And I love you so very much."

"W-ha.. I-I-I" new and big tears formed in your eyes as you started crying. Raph pushed you carefully towards his plastron as you cried against it.

"You don't have to answer.." Raph said when your cries quieted down. "You can do it when you're ready."

"No" you said and looked up at Raph, staring into his eyes. "I-I love you too. I just didn't know how to tell you."

"A-Ah... Well then" Raph laughed a little as you joined him. "I guess that makes us... Boyfriend and girlfriend huh?"

"Y-Yeah... It does" you said quietly leaning against him. "Hey Raph, could you stay for tonight? My parents are away from New York and I'm so cold at night"

"S-Sure! I-I can stay, yeah no problem" Raph exclaimed picking you up and putting you in your bed. "I just gotta call my bros okay?"

"Sure. Go on ahead" you said sleepily as you laid in your bed.

"Alright. I'll be right back!" Raph said before he stepped out of your room and called Donnie.

"Yo Donnie, You won't believe what just happened-" Raph exclaimed into the phone when Donnie picked up.

"Wait hold up hold up, I'll put you on speaker" Donnie's voice said as a tap sound was head. "Alright, now you can speak."

"Well she said-"

-•~•-

Word count: 1146

~Lyne