[Donnie x Depressed!Reader - A set up]

WARNING! Tears and self harming thoughts below!

#/\o/\#

Requested by: RandomEmoFangurl

'Thinking'
"Flashback speaking"
"None flashback speaking"
"Speaking through phone"

Key words:
(f/f) favorite flavor

#\/o\/#

"Hey guys!" April shouted into the lair as you took off your wet jacket. "April O'neil in the house!"

"Yeah, like I don't exist" You rolled your eyes as you put the jacket on the floor and followed April into the skating area.

"Hey now (Y/N), there's no need to be like that" Raph said coming over to you and patted your head. "You're here now, just be cool~"

"Alright alright. Now how about that movie" You said taking away Raph's hand as Mikey hugged you.

"You got 'Jupiter Jim' the 43th installment right?" Mikey asked looking up at you with puppy eyes.

"You betcha!" April said showing off the movies that you and her had taking with you. "And many more!"

"You guys are awesome~ Like, how do you always find these?" Leo asked taking one of the movies out of April's hand.

"Well~" You said leaning on April, pushing Mikey off you.

"We girls got our ways" April said as she and you fist bumped.

"I swear, I'll never understand girls" Leo groaned as you and April giggled, remembering when how two of you found the movies in a local DVD store.

"Well whatever, let's play the movies!" Mikey said as he stole one of the movies and ran away, with April and Leo right after his tail.

"Hey (Y/N), could you get Donnie? He's in his lab" Raph asked you before running off. "WE WILL BE IN THE LIVING ROOM"

"H-Hey wait!-" You shouted after Raph, but stopped when he disappeared after the others into another room. "You aren't even going towards the living room"

You shake your head and walked towards the nearest ladder to come to Donnie's lab. After climbing up the ladder, you walked to Donnie's lab door hesitating to knock.

'It's fine (Y/N). Just knock on his door and tell him movie night is starting' You thought as your mind started dancing around with thoughts such as 'Worthless' and 'Weak'. You stood there for a good 3 minutes before you let go of your hand and let it hit Donnie's door.

Donnie, inside his lab, was looking at pictures of you, unable to get you out of his mind. He'd been crushing hard on you for a while but he couldn't get himself to tell you how he felt, ever since you told him about your... Current state. Sighing, he chose his background with a picture of you eating pizza as he teased up when he heard a knock on his door.

You on the other side of the door could hear a "Come in!" as you opened up the door and saw Donnie sitting by his big computer looking at the city map. More specifically, you apartment on the city map.

"Hey Donnie, movie night is starting. You coming?" You asked as you walked up to him.

"Yeah-yeah one second, I've seemed to find another crime happening in the city right now" Donnie said as he pretended to search for something.