You Go To The Beach

Jack Skellington

You were excited. You'd never been to the beach before, and Jack said that you two were going. You went crazy at the store, picking out the best looking swimsuits. After a few moments, you were on your way. You knew you were close when a wave of salty air hit your nose. "We're almost there, Y/N!" Jack announced.

He parked the car in the sand and you bolted out and ran toward the crashing waves. You put your goggles on, and ducked under the water. You were amazed to see all the life that was going on around you. You internally giggled when a brightly colored fish brushed against your leg. After a while, you came up for air and walked out of the water to let the sun warm your skin. While you were out, you decided to walk along the beach looking for seaglass.

You found a few pieces in colors of blue, green, brown, and even white. Jack smiled at how much you were enjoying the trip. "Hey Dad!" You called. "What is it, Prince/Princess?" He called back. "Wanna build a sand castle?!" Jack grinned widely.

In a few minutes of hard work, you and your dad had built probably the best sand castle in the whole history of sand castles. The sand was perfectly sculpted and rounded out. There was a moat around the castle and you'd found a piece of driftwood for a drawbridge. It was amazing. Soon enough, you had to go home. When you got back, you wasted no time in making the seaglass you found into a necklace.

 When you got back, you wasted no time in making the seaglass you found into a necklace

Edward Scissorhands

"Y/N! We're going to the beach, Snowflake!" Edward called to you upstairs. You immediately put on your favorite F/C and black swimsuit and ran out to meet your dad outside. In no time, you two were standing on the sand of the beach. "Go on, Y/N. Have fun." Edward said, giving you a little nudge. You grinned widely, then ran out into the water, forgetting the fact that you weren't really the best swimmer. You shivered a bit when the waves washed over your feet, but you quickly got used to it.

You caught a few waves, which was fun. You then put some goggles on and went underwater. You looked around as the fish swam past you. The bottom was covered in beautiful coral formations, some of which had little anemones with clownfish darting in and out. You felt something brush past your foot. You looked down and saw a little crab.

You'd only seen so much sea life in books. It was even more amazing to see it in real life. You came up for air....but you realized something was wrong. You tried swimming back to shore, but you felt yourself being pulled away. You started to panic as your arms and legs got sore. "D-DADDY!"

You managed to scream before you were yanked underwater by the current. You resurfaced again and tried to swim back, but you were too tired. "H-Help..." You whispered as you took a feeble breath and let yourself sink, weakly holding your arm up as a desperate last resort. Your lungs burned as you saw little bubbles of air escape your mouth and float toward the surface, which was getting farther and farther away. You felt your throat tighten up as spots flickered in front of your eyes, and cold ocean water flooded your mouth. The last thing you heard before you blacked out was the sound of someone singing to you.

 The last thing you heard before you blacked out was the sound of someone singing to you

"Y-Y/N! WAKE UP, SNOWFLAKE! PLEASE!" You heard a voice sobbing above you. Your eyes shot open and you quickly rolled onto your side and coughed out water. "Oh, thank goodness...I'm so glad you're safe..." your father cried, holding you tight. "D-Daddy..." You choked out, still weak. "W-What happened...?" Edward explained everything.

You'd been caught in a rip current. He had no way to save you because he had scissors for hands, which would've been useless. He was panicking until he looked out into the water, and saw a dolphin carrying your limp body on its back. Your eyes widened in amazement. A dolphin had saved your life. You looked out into the water, but saw nothing.

"L-Let's go home, Daddy..." Edward smiled. "I thought you'd never ask..."

Beetlejuice

"Hey, Bucko/Toots! Get up! We're going to the beach!" You were out of bed and ready in literally a second. When you got there, you immediately ran out to check out tide pools while your father watched you, a grin on his face. "OWWW!!!" He heard you scream. "W-What's wrong, Y/N?!" He exclaimed. He saw you holding your finger, which was a little bloody.

"F-F***ing crab..." You grumbled. Beetlejuice snickered a bit. "YOU MOCK MY PAIN!!!" You said, playfully splashing him. He then looked back at you, a mischievous grin on his face. "Oh no..." You squeaked. "Oh yes..." he laughed.

He chased you around the beach until you were eventually buried in the sand up to your chin.

Sweeney Todd

You were happy to find out you were going to the beach for a picnic. You packed a little basket with sandwiches and lemonade and covered it with a cute checkered cloth. When you two got there, you laid out a blanket on the sand. "This was a great idea, Father." You said, taking a bite of your sandwich. "OI! GET AWAY FROM THAT!" Sweeney yelled, shooing a seagull away from the basket. "Ahem, yeah. Sure was, Y/N."

You two giggled and made sea puns for a while until the sandwiches and lemonade were all gone.