Edward Scissorhands(Requested)

Requested by Gvasquez007

"Daddy, I'm home!" Genesis called as she walked through the castle doors. Edward greeted her with a smile. "How was the Neighborhood, Snowflake?" he asked, wrapping her in a hug. Genesis suddenly fell silent. "Umm, about that..." she mumbled. Edward looked at her, surprised.

"What's wrong, Genesis?" he asked. Genesis smiled sheepishly, and stepped aside to reveal a familiar redheaded boy. Edward's warm brown eyes grew cold. "Genesis...is that who I think it is, Snowflake?" he asked sternly, kneeling down to Genesis' eye level. Genesis lowered her head, her long, raven hair falling over her face. "Yes, Daddy....It's Johnny..." she mumbled.

Edward put one of his scissor blades under her chin, making her raise her eyes to meet his. "Care to explain why he's here? You know damn well who his mother is." he said, shooting Johnny a hard glare. "He said he was sorry, Daddy!" Genesis said, her voice raising. "And you know what else?! I LOVE HIM!" Those last three words came out in a scream. Edward's eyes widened in shock and hurt.

"G-Genesis....." he whispered, falling to his knees with tears in his eyes. Genesis' eyes were blazing with anger as she put her arms around Johnny's neck. "Want to see what he gave me, Daddy?" Genesis asked, slowly walking over to Edward and kneeling down to him. Edward looked up, and his eyes grew big with disbelief as he saw the ring on her finger.

 Edward looked up, and his eyes grew big with disbelief as he saw the ring on her finger

"I said yes, Daddy. Johnny and I are getting married." Genesis said. Edward was quiet for a moment, then smiled.

"Oh, Genesis....I....I...." Edward suddenly jumped up and hugged Genesis, crying into her shoulder. "My little Snowflake's getting married...." he sobbed. Genesis hugged him back. "I know he's the last guy you'd expect, but-" "No, it's ok!" Edward said, happily.

He stood up and walked over to Johnny, who flinched. Edward put a hand on his shoulder, smiling. "Take good care of Genesis and treat her like a princess, Ok?" Edward asked his future son in law. Johnny smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-Yes Sir." "Good." Edward replied, leaving the room and going upstairs.

Genesis smiled at Johnny, her eyes sparkling. "He sure is a great dad, Hon." Johnny said, wrapping his arms around Genesis' waist. "Yeah. He's just a bit protective over me. Don't worry about it." she replied, resting her arms on Johnny's shoulders. "I love you, Johnny." Genesis whispered. "Love you too, Babe..." Johnny replied before kissing her passionately. After Johnny left, Edward took Genesis wedding dress shopping.

 After Johnny left, Edward took Genesis wedding dress shopping