PART 4.

ROBYN POV:
The pair talk for ages, Tony made his way back to his friends a while ago, I'm just sitting here on my phone. I haven't been paying attention to their conversation, they could be talking about anything and I don't want to interfere. I look up from my phone to make sure they're still there, since they're silent, sitting beside Lauren is a woman with wavy ginger hair and green eyes.

Wow. Is she an Avenger too?

She's joining in on the conversation, I expected at least one other person on the team to be able to sign so it's not a surprise that she's signing. She locks eyes with me and I realise I've been staring, my cheeks turn a little pink, she signs to me whilst the others continue their conversation "Hi." "Hello." "You two friends?" "Sisters." "I'm N.A.T.A.S.H.A." "R.O.B.Y.N, nice to meet you." "You too." Tony walks over "Guys, we gotta get going." The Avengers stand and sign goodbye to both of us, Tony copies them "See you, ladies." The whole group of them walk out of the cafe, each waving at us as they leave. We decide it's time to leave too, the whole rest of the day she won't stop going on about the Avengers.

I think her obsession has worsened.

NATASHA POV:
We've arrived at a mall where a large group of HYDRA Agents turned up, we have no idea why they came here, but we're not letting them leave now. Our team and a group of S.H.I.E.L.D Agents are in small groups walking around the mall, knocking the Agents unconscious so they can be taken to Fury. As we're going around we're also clearing out the shoppers who have no idea what's going on around them, that is until one of the HYDRA Agents shoots at Clint and our little team. All the civilians around us start panicking, making our job more difficult.

Clint focuses on getting the civilians out of the way and pointing them to the nearest exit whilst I take care of the Agents, there are two advancing on us. It's not long before they're both unconscious and being dragged away by our Agents, we continue on our way. Clint speaks "Isn't that Lauren?" I look in the direction he's focused on, standing outside the restrooms is a pale skinned young adult, her curly dark brown hair is down like a curtain as she looks down at the phone in her hands.

It makes sense why she hasn't evacuated yet.

"Probably." We run over, it's not until our feet are in her view that she looks up and smiles. She puts her phone in her purse and signs "Hey, I knew it! I knew it!" Clint signs "Knew what?" "She wanted to come shopping, she doesn't like shopping. I should've noticed that, she had a feeling!"

I have no idea what they're talking about, it must've been something they were talking about before I joined their conversation.

I wave my hands and she looks at me "We need to get you out of here, there are armed men in the mall, you're in danger." Her dark brown eyes widen "Follow us." She shakes her head "My sister." I look to the restroom and back at her "She in there?" She nods "You two get out, I'll get her and we'll meet you outside." I hurry into the restroom, standing at the sink washing her hands is another young woman, a bit younger than the one before and a bit shorter too, Lauren is a bit taller than me and Robyn is a bit shorter. Her dark brown wavy hair with lighter streaks stops just above her shoulders, her pale skin and dark brown eyes are reflected in the mirror as she glances at me. I put my hand on her exposed shoulder and feel strange for a second, it's not a bad strange, but it's something I've never felt before.

What the hell was that?

She turns off the water and I take my hand off her shoulder, the feeling disappearing, she grabs a paper towel to dry her hands. She turns to me with a small smile on her face, I sign quickly "You're in danger, we need to leave." "Danger? Why?" "There are armed men in the mall, everyone's been evacuated, come on."