PART 24.

TONY POV:
"Everyone listen up, tonight we're having a party at the tower, you girls coming?" I look to Lauren and Robyn, Lauren nods excitedly, Robyn looks a little unsure but nods anyway "Good." Robyn signs something to Lauren, who signs and replies, Robyn opens her mouth in shock. I nudge Legolas who whispers to me "Robyn said about having to go buy something to wear, Lauren said she packed something for the both of them, Robyn's a little mad. I don't know why." The girls argue for a few minutes before settling and finishing eating. We all get back to the tower and wave to the girls as they drive back to the hotel.

As the day goes on we just hang around the tower, we have dinner, then at about 8pm people start arriving. The people invited to the party are the Avengers already living at the tower, Fury, Rhodey, Pepper, Lauren, Robyn and a few S.H.I.E.L.D Agents Natasha asked for. The last to arrive are our newest friends, Robyn is wearing a long straight green dress, her hair is gelled back slightly and she's wearing black flats, she doesn't seem to be wearing makeup.

Probably compromised with her sister.

Her sister is wearing a mid-thigh length, skin tight black dress with little straps, she has on black heels and is holding a black purse. She's wearing subtle makeup, except for the pink lipstick, her naturally curly hair has been straightened and is longer than I expected. The pair head over to me, since I'm the first person they see "Looking good girls." They both smile and sign "Thank you." Which I definitely understand now, I look around to see everyone here "Excuse me." I step up onto my little stage and JARVIS turns the quiet music off, gaining everyone's attention "Welcome everyone, today we're here to celebrate Natasha's birthday. Get up here, birthday girl." Nat walks up to me "Thank you for coming everyone, take full advantage of all the food available, Tony's paying." She then walks back off the stage and heads over to her lady friend. The music turns back on, louder than before. Surprising to Lauren and I, Nat manages to persuade Robyn to dance with her. I dance with Stevie.

BUCKY POV:
Sam and I are sitting at the bar, getting a drink, I glance around the room, everyone's dancing with their soulmates. Steve and Tony, Pepper and Rhodey, Natasha and Robyn. Those who don't have soulmates are talking to others, most in deep conversation, I notice Lauren looking at the groups "You alright Buck?" I turn to my boyfriend "Yeah, fine." He doesn't believe me and turns around to see the room better "Oh wow, Nat managed to get Robyn to dance. Oh, I see what you were looking at. Lauren." "She doesn't seem to want to interrupt anyone, it can't be easy for her in this sort of environment." He nods "We can let her join us, what do you think?"

It's not like we're doing anything, as long as he doesn't mind.

"I don't mind." "Alright, I'll go get her." He leaves his drink with me and walks over, a few seconds later they come over together. I pull a stool out and put it so we're in a triangle all facing each other. She pulls a notebook and pen from her purse 'You sure this is okay?' We both nod 'Thanks, I'm not used to Robyn being unavailable.' Sam speaks out loud when she's looking at him, luckily the music isn't too loud so I can still hear him "Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, we haven't had the chance to get to know you." She takes a moment before nodding and writing some stuff down 'Name's Lauren, I work from home for a website designing company. I was born completely deaf and I'm the oldest child in my family.' "What sorts of things do you do in your free time?" 'Social events, watch films, play games. Not much else really.'

It's strange that the deaf sister is more sociable than the hearing one.

'What about you guys?' After asking some more questions and getting to know each other better. I notice she keeps looking at everyone dancing, unsure of whether she's keeping an eye on her sister or wants to dance, I speak to Sam "Do you mind if I ask her to dance?" He smiles a little "Go for it, I'm gonna go talk to those guys." He points to a small group who I'm pretty sure he knows "Alright, see you later." He gives me a quick peck on the lips and walks away.