PART 20.

NATASHA POV:
She's mine? Robyn is my little deer? I can't believe I didn't recognise her, she looks so different like this. I like it.

I can't seem to take my eyes off her as she talks to her sister, both of them on the floor, I can see tears forming in Robyn's eyes. They hug again and Lauren pulls Robyn to her feet. Lauren turns to me "I know how to shoot a bow and arrow now, you hurt my little sister and I'll shoot you." "You don't have to threaten me, I'm not going to hurt her." "You'd better not." I look to Robyn as I sign the last word "Never." Out of the corner of my eye I see Lauren walk away. I smile at Robyn who looks super nervous right now.

It's so adorable when she's nervous.

I take a step towards her and she watches me carefully "Robyn, relax." She takes a breath and lets out a nervous chuckle, I take her hands in my own and look down at her "Do you want me?" My voice cracks slightly and I think she notices, she squeezes my hands "Yeah. I-I want you." I can tell she's still nervous but there seems to be a glint of confidence in her eyes as she kisses me quickly. I smile triumphantly "Good, because I'm not letting you go now."

No way am I losing my soulmate now, I used to believe I'd never find my deer, that my past had pushed me away from the chances of finding him/her. I was wrong.

I pull Robyn into a hug, it takes her a second to react, she then gently wraps her arms around my waist. I hug her a little tighter than I think I would've if she wasn't dressed like this. After a few minutes I take her hand and lead her to a bench, everyone else has left the room, so we sit down and get to know each other properly.

SAM POV:
The rest of us leave Natasha and Robyn alone, we head back to the main floor. When we get out of the elevator, Buck grabs my hand, I turn to face him "Steve and I are heading out now, are you sure you're alright cooking dinner by yourself tonight?" "Yeah, I'll ask someone else, don't worry about it. Go enjoy your movie, you don't get much time just you two anymore." He smiles "Thanks." We share a quick kiss, I nod to Steve as the elevator doors close. I turn around and settle on a couch between Bruce and Tony.

Who would agree to cooking with me? Not Tony and I'm never cooking Thor again. So I guess Bruce or Clint. Actually, I could ask Lauren, can she cook? I'll find out later.

After watching TV with the others for a while I look at the time and realise I should get started, I stand up and offer it to the others first "I'm going to start cooking dinner, assuming our new friends are staying." Lauren nods "Okay. Buck's gone out, would someone mind lending me a hand?" Thor smiles "Someone other than Thor?" Lauren makes a noise that sounds like a laugh, a grin on her face. She stands and points to herself "You can cook?" She nods "Alright, let's do it." She follows me to the kitchen, when we get in the kitchen she places her purse on the island and pulls out a notebook with a pen.

I love cooking with new people, this is gonna be great.

She starts writing and shows me 'What are we cooking?' I search through the cupboards and poke my head in the freezer, I then look back to her "Spaghetti bolognese?" She nods "I'll grab the ingredients, you search for the equipment?" She glances around and nods, she opens every cupboard and draw searching for everything. Once I've gotten all of the ingredients out, she's got most of the equipment out "What can't you find?" She writes a few things down and I grab them, then we get started. She cuts up and weighs things, I add ingredients, stir and make sure nothing boils over. When she's done preparing everything she puts all of the plates, knives and folks on the island, she also cleans up after me.

I think we make a good team, Buck messes about and leaves me to do most of it, not that I mind.

Once dinner is ready I call out to everyone and they thunder into the kitchen, the new soulmates are the last the enter.