PART 19.

LAUREN POV:
As soon as Clint and Robyn have left, Tony waves me into the living room, we reveal her identity and they are all shocked. For a while we just talk, not entirely sure what Clint's plan is with Natasha and Robyn, but I have a suspicion. I've noticed in just a few days, she has changed. She's still shy and socially awkward, but she's not sad anymore. I used to have to make her smile, but recently she's been smiling on her own. I think it has something to do with Natasha. She's always crushed on both genders, I've only ever crushed on boys. She never cared about her soulmate, believing she'd never find them. Instead, she didn't mind the idea of a normal relationship, it's not uncommon since not everyone meets their soulmates. But now, I think she might want her soulmate. I've heard rumours that when people meet their soulmate they become more open to making that connection, they feel more attracted to that person. Who does she keep talking about, sitting next to and laughing with? The Black Widow.

It's been a while and Tony's getting bored, he's been pacing around the room for a while, he stops and the TV comes to life. I sit up and watch carefully, it shows the gym where Clint and I were doing archery, leaning against a bar in front of a mirror is my sister, well, the sexy version. Clint is standing in the doorway smiling and watching as Natasha closes in on my sister.

Has she figured out who Robyn is?

I stand up and sign "I'm going to go see what's going on, first hand." Everyone looks at me, confused, I deflate, forgetting they don't know sign language, I look to Bucky and sign slowly "Me. Go. See." I then point to the screen, he nods and speaks to the others. I get in the elevator, Tony, Bruce and Steve step in with me, the others take the stairs.

When we get to the gym we silently watch as the pair kiss. I almost die of happiness, I grab onto Clint's arm and lean on him. They're kissing for a while and I'm so proud of her, but Tony has to go and ruin it. I wasn't focussing on what he said but he walked into the room waving his arms about. The pair stop kissing, Natasha glares at him and Robyn turns bright red, if she wasn't already. She looks down at her feet.

Thank goodness my lipstick stayed on her lips, otherwise everyone would be laughing at a pair of clowns.

Steve, Clint and myself all hit Tony, he starts having a go at everyone, Clint nudges me and signs "He's just jealous." He then speaks to Steve, but I can't read his lips from this angle, but I know what he said because of what happens next. Steve grabs onto the front of Tony's shirt and pulls him close to him, he kisses him hard. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Sam and Bucky smiling at each other.

I forgot they're together, they're rather cute together. Actually they're just cute in general.

Bucky must've noticed another pair of eyes on him, because he glances around and settles on me, I sign to him "Kiss. Him." I nod towards Tony and Steve, who have just broken apart. It looks like he laughs, he then pecks Sam on the lips. I walk over to Natasha and my sister, who are both standing in the same position, watching everyone, maybe listening to someone talking? But as I get closer they both look to me, I sign "I'm happy for you, you two will be great together, but the question is... are you 100% sure?"

I know Robyn's soulmark is a black widow spider. When the Avengers code names were released to the public, the first thing I did was joke to my sister about a superhero being named after her soulmark. I never expected her soulmark to be connected to that particular hero.

Maybe because I'm here or maybe because Robyn's in too much shock to speak, she signs to Natasha "I've got a black widow spider on my right ankle."

Natasha smiles and lifts her right foot up on the bar, beautifully might I add, since she's wearing trainers and short socks her soulmark is visible

Natasha smiles and lifts her right foot up on the bar, beautifully might I add, since she's wearing trainers and short socks her soulmark is visible. I see a baby deer with big dark brown eyes. I start jumping up and down with excitement. I pull Robyn away from the bars by her arms, she collapses on the ground on her knees and we both start laughing. I kneel down and hug her.