PART 26.

SAM POV:
Right in front of my face, on her skin is a design I know all too well, the same design on my chest, a wolf with blue eyes "Bucky." I run my thumb along the design, she looks over her shoulder at me, her brown eyes holding different emotions, worry, uncertainty, and hope.

She's our missing soulmate, no wonder Buck's in this state, he thought he'd never have our third

I grab one of both of their hands and lead them to the stairs, we rush to Buck and I's room, I kick the door shut behind us. I drop their hands and pull my dress shirt over my head, it seems to shake Buck out of his shock and Lauren raises an eyebrow. I lift my right arm up revealing a large soulmark all down my right side, Lauren steps forward and admires it "She's got our marks, Buck, she's our missing piece." He looks into my eyes, still trying to process it "She's ours." He slowly nods and looks at the wolf on her shoulder as she moves from my side to my chest. I lower my arm and watch her as she stares at the wolf on my chest, she looks up and locks eyes with me. She signs a word, but I don't know the first thing about sign language, she opens her purse and makes a noise which I'm taking as bad since her shoulders deflate and she throws her purse aside.

What's she looking for?

She points to Buck, then to me, then to herself and does the same sign "Us?" She places a hand on the mark on my chest and another on the one on my side, my body burns with that passionate feeling she gives off "Soulmates.” She nods then takes her hands off me, but I gently grab her wrists and place her hands back on my body, not wanting the feeling to go. She bites her bottom lip and leans into me, I wrap my arms around her and look over at Buck, who's smiling fondly.

I think we can make this work.

I unwrap one of my arms and hold it out to Buck, he takes my hand and gives it a squeeze "I never thought this day would come." "I told you it would, Buck." "She's been around us for about a week now, yet we didn't figure it out." I laugh "Yeah, how did we manage that?" Lauren, still pressed against me, looks up with a curious look on her face, I smile "How did we not notice?" She returns the smile and shakes her head, she settles her head on my chest and reaches backwards with one arm. Her hand latches onto Buck's shirt, she pulls him towards us and I notice the look on his face.

He's not gonna like doing what he's told, looks like there might be a competition of who's Alpha in our little pack.

He wraps his arms around her body and she wraps hers around mine, Buck leans his chin on her head, the pair of us are face to face. Whilst we have a group hug we keep making faces at each other, I do my best to hold myself back from kissing his stupid face each time. I can feel Lauren's heart beating rapidly between us, out of the corner of my eye I can see the darkness outside the window.

Everyone at the party's probably too drunk not to notice our absence. Maybe we should just stay in here, together.

I step back "Why don't we all lay together? Unless you want to go back to the party?" They both shake their heads, we all kick our shoes off, I lay on my side of the bed and Buck lays on his.