Chapter 2 Childhood Games.

(Wes's P.O.V)

Who's Bridger? I felt a bit of jealously as they talked about Bridger. (Y/N) kept saying she loved him and she can't wait to see him again. I know she said its Ever's boyfriend but love is a strong word. Ever went to go call him and (Y/N) smiles up at me.

"(Y/N) who's Bridger." i say concerned with my face a bit angry. I couldn't control it. I can't let my princess go. I must be the king who protects her. She noticed the jealously and frowned.

"Bridger is me and Ever's childhood best friend. The only boy who ever talked to us. I'm sorry for inviting him if that makes you uncomfortable..." She looks down at the ground and i can almost see the negative thoughts circling around her head.

"You're fine. I was just a bit.. jealous is all." i say getting quieter as i talked. She looks up again and gives me a soft hug.

"I'm sorry. but don't be jealous he is dating ever and he was crushing on ever throughout our lives. Plus i have you and have truly loved nobody else but you." She says nuzzling her head into my chest. I swear she is the cutest thing on this planet.

"I will only not be jealous if i can have one thing." I say childishly letting go of the hug. She looks at me puzzled. All i do is pucker my lips and she giggles. 

"Of course!" She gives me a kiss. We both smile into the kiss and pull apart for air. "WES I WANNA PIGGY BACK RIDE!" She says throwing her arms in the air.

"Of course little miss random." I turn around as she hops on my back. I was tempted to go outside in the snow and "Accidentally" drop her but i'll save that for when we live together. Instead i run around the house and surprising manage to not trip on anything. I guess it comes naturally when your carrying something valuable.

"Bridger's coming soon. (Y/N) i know you wont but Wes don't mess this up ok!" Ever says staring at the both of us.

"EVER" (Y/N) says crossing her arms grumpy while still chilling on my back. I had to lean forward a bit more so she wouldn't fall off. "He wont and besides i think Bridger will be scared of Wes. He is a short fellow. Shorter then me!" She laughs as she hops down to the ground. 

"He's taller then me..." Ever pouts as me and (Y/N) laugh. Knowing Bridger is shorter then me makes me feel better because if he hits on (Y/N) i have the higher ground. But after hearing all the stories and after (Y/N) calmed me down. I think hes gonna be fine chilling with us and i won't have a problem with him.

(BRIDGER JOINS THE PARTY ...sorry delta rune came out and OMGOFO)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V)

The doorbell rings and Ever sprints over happily. I snuggle into Wes's side so he wouldn't be the jealous cookie he was. He knew that was why i did it and he whispered "thank you" as he put his arm around me and pulled me in closer. I see Bridger for the first time in years. He had his same curly short hair and same Nike style. It looks like the same tiny Bridger in elementary.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Bridger says running over to give me a hug. I split from Wes for a couple seconds before going right back next to him. "Who's this?" Bridger asks me.

"My jealous boyfriend Wesley." I say lying my head his arm.

 "I AM NOT!" Wes chuckles. Me, Ever and Bridger laugh as Wes hides his face in my shoulder. I pat his back and he glares at me. I give a tiny kiss to the tip of his nose and pull him over to the couch. 

"You love me." I say sitting down and patting the spot next to me for him to sit.

"Debatable.." He laughs sitting next to me. 

"Well yeah it is we just won a trial!" We both laugh as Ever and Bridger make their way to the couch. It was Wes on the left side then me, then Bridger and Ever on the right. Wes grew stiff when Bridger sat next to me so i shifted closer to him. He put his arm around me and I could feel him relax.  My jealous boy. 

"So what game do you wanna play Wes?" i ask making sure my promise occurred.

 "umm how about faking it?" He says "The one we played with MatPat a time and place ago?" 

"Sure!" Ever says getting the screen set up. The rest of us get our phones out to get all set up"

"Hey (Y/N) can you help me?" Bridger says handing his phone over. 

"Yeah Sure!" I slipped out of Wes's hold and helped Bridger get the window open to start the game. I hand his phone back and smile.

"Thank you!" Bridger says happily smiling at me then turns back to the screen. 

Wes instantly put his arm around me and pulled me back close to him. I giggle and lay my head on his chest. 

"Ok we are all ready to go." Ever says walking back to the couch plopping herself next to Bridger. They honestly are a cute couple. Ever since meeting Everly and Bridger were flirting with each other. Knowing it or not they were. I heard from both side that they had a crush on the opposite but they both told me not to tell the other. Being the fragile little girl i was i didn't but I COULD HAVE BEEN CUPID! I COULD HAVE SAVED THEM YEARS OF AWKWARDNESS. COME ON OPPORTUNITY MISSED! Let's just say I didn't have the mindset of a match maker. I just wanted to keep my friends:)

We all get our phones out and play faking it until midnight. It will totally be a memorable last night with the old gang. 

"We are going to bed!" Ever says holding Bridger's hand and walking back to her bedroom.

"EWW YOU GUYS ARE SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM!!" Wes childishly yells. They both blush bright red and quickly walk back to the bedroom. Me and Wes just continue laughing.

"Well sleeping beauty would you like to lay down." Wes asked in a fancy accent. 

"Of course!" I say finishing up on my laughter. I crawl slowly over to Wes and cuddle into his side. "Goodnight Wesley!" I perkily say. 

"Goodnight Baby girl" He says with his voice all raspy and tired. My eyes open wide and I blush madly. Baby Girl is a new nickname. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist. I am looking forward to spending every night like this when we move in together. My life is totally Unreal. 

OMG YAY I DID IT! I'm not sure if i a going to be updating regularly but if i here people needing a new chapter i'll get off my butt and do it:) I totally want to continue this book because i have cool ideas. Lastly i want to shout out ShariHorse. You guys should check her out because she is amazing and deserves to be noticed:) everyone have a nice day

This ugly potato is out!

~Jaelynn the cool one 

(1210 words)