Chapter 11 FINALLY A FRIKN CHAPTER BEACHES

Hey guys! I actually got to writing a chapter. I am very happy to be doing one.

BUT THERES A CATCH! I need to know whos all here.

AND who all wants to see this be finished

SO if you're here and want this story to have an ending comment YEET!
OK HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

(Wes's P.O.V)
After leaving (Y/N) in the cabin to have her privacy I walked out and joined a group consisting of Joven, Lazercorn, and Mari.
"Hey guys! What crackin." I say making them laugh. "Nothing much just waiting for the people to finish making breakfast." Joven says. "PANCAKES!" I hear A familiar voice yell behind me. (Y/N) runs and jumps on my back. I barely move as i bounce her up so i can hold her better. "Smile!" Lasercorn  says holding his phone up. I give my biggest goofy smile and she does the same as Lasercorn snaps the picture. "Let me see please!" (Y/N) says letting her chin rest on my shoulder.
"Oh my god thats my new screensaver send it to me La'corn." I say in a overly exaggerated voice. He laughs as I heard my phone vibrate. "Already a step ahead of ya there Wes." We all laugh and start to change the conversation. "So you guys feeling the sun yet. First day out here and im already burning!" Joven says. "Don't make a hot joke i sw-"Might be because im so HOT" Joven says as Mari face palms predicting Joven.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" Matt Raub yells loud enough for everyone to hear. "Wanna sit together guys?" (Y/N) Asks our little group. "Yeah!" Joven says as everyone else nods. She silently congratulated herself for social interaction without rejection.  I laughed quietly and put my arm around her and pulled her so my side. Instantly she relaxed and leaned her head into my side, I love her so much.
We get into the dining hall and get our pancakes and find a seat. "Hey squuadddd." Joven said in his girl accent. "Joven actually stop." Mari says not being able to keep a giggle from coming out. "So aren't we getting our teams today?" Lazercorn asked. "I think so. I'm excited." I say. "Me too!" Joven adds. "I have a feeling for the shitz and giggles me and Wes wont be on the same team." (Y/N) states flatly. "Wont change how much i love you." I say leaving  a small kiss on her forehead and she smiled up at me.
"Its up to Anthony and Ian. With me an Ian aka Iancorn its funny if we're separated or together." Lazercorn laughs. (Y/N) nods quiet. I squeeze her softly and she grinned. "It's so cool we're able to do this. Like we have a cabin out in the middle of nowhere eating pancakes!" Joven states randomly. "Not that we are here because of youtube or that we are making a series millions will watch?" I say laughing. "I guess that to" He laughs.
(Y/N) P.O.V)
We finished eating and sat in the main hall waiting for everyone to calm down and get everything set up. "Wes what if we arn't in the same team.." I say. "Princess it'll be ok. Nothing will change other than we dont get to sit next to eachother and dont get to help eachother in challenges. Which i will totally break the rules if i need to and want to. We will totally be fine ok. I love you so much you don't even know. You are the bestest." He says smiling with his tounge out slightly.
"You're Adorible." I say and pull him into a hug. "No u." He says booping my nose. My face burns up a bit and I stay quiet. "A bit quiet now are we." He teases. My face burns up a bit more, "Staphhh!" I laugh. He doesn't say anything but he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest with my back against him. How am I this lucky.

OK sorry that this is unfinished. I really want to see if I have any support out there. If anybody still reading. I've struggled a lot this past year with personal reasons. But I really want to come back and continue. Just please let me know how much people are still out there and how much people want an ending to the story. I'm very sorry
The actual mistake Jaelynn