Chapter 3 New Place To Call Home.

(Wes's P.O.V)

My eyes slowly open to a different room then normal. Making me jolt a bit but then my mind comes back and remembers where i am and what happened to get here. One familiar thing is Little miss (Y/N) sleeping right beside me. Her eyes are still closed so i assume shes still sleeping. I carefully unwrap my arms from around her stomach and slowly get out of bed. Since i am a big boi tho the bed has to move and squeak waking up (Y/N).

"Wes? whyyyy?" She softly says throwing the covers over her head. 

"SORRY!" I say walking over to her. I give her a kiss on the forehead and leave to go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my long hair. I do anything else i need to do before i walk out. (Y/N) is arched over the side of the bed. Her head on the floor but half her body still on the be. All hi hear is a Hi with a lot of little giggles.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" I say so proud this girl is mine. 

"Hmm 'hanging' around." She Giggles (RIP SAYORI)

"Here let me help you with that." I run at her and start ticking her exposed stomach. (Y/N) screams and falls all the way down to the ground.

"I am not moving. You have killed my dignity and now i shall die." Her voice bouncing off the floor being slightly muffled. 

"Come here." I pick her up and throw her on the bed.

"FUCK YOU WESLEY!" She screams bouncing up and down on the bed. "Anyway lets get ready i don't know when Ever needs us out. Also i'm excited to move in!" She says happily.

"Alright impatient much!" i laugh and take my shirt off self-consciously to get dressed. All i hear is a thud and look over to see (Y/N)'s head in a pillow. "Well Sorry for that but get used to it princess." I say slipping a shirt on. "You can look now" Her head slowly rises. It's as red as a literal tomato.

"(Y/N) Your blushing so much!" i laugh. "It's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before as weird as it sounds."

"IM SORRY! I CANT HELP IT!" She burys her head into my neck as I wrap my hands around her. 

"I love you (Y/N)." I smile. "and yes lets get ready." I say leaving a lingering kiss on her forehead. I leave her in her old room to get changed and all that. As i walk into the living room i smell the pancakes. THE pancakes. I run over to the kitchen and see Ever making chocolate chip pancakes. "My savior!" I yell as Ever laughs

"Help yourself" Ever says sliding a plate of pancakes over as she makes more. I take 4 as a start. 

(Y/N) P.O.V)

 I get dressed after taking a well deserved shower. Today is Moving day. I take a relieving sigh and walk out to the living room one last time. Seeing Wes already there scarfing down pancakes made me happy that this will be my time leaving this place. My last memory.

"I made some pancakes if you want any!" Ever says eyeing her stack of pancakes proudly. I take two and sit down next to Wes who has already moved on to seconds. "Hungry are we now Wesley" He looks over and smiles at me with chocolate all over his face.. "Nerd."

(AFTER BREAKFAST)

I was time to say goodbye to my house of many years. I can't believe this is finally happening. I'm actually moving into a house with my significant other. To a point i guess. We both hopped in the car and we went off to Wes's House. Deep breaths..

"You ready!!" Wes says excitedly hopping out of the car not leaving me with time for an answer. I hop out of the car to and go behind Wes. 

"I guess so." I walk back to the car to grab a bin and start to walk to the door. I open the door and its so different. It's the same old house, layout, and feeling, except its my house now.

"YAYAYAYY!" Wes yells running and giving me a bear hug making me drop my bin. Good god they were not breakable. "YOU LIVE HERE NOW!" His smile could light a thousand rooms.

"YAY!" i say back hesitantly but excited. He furrows his brows and looks at me. 

"What wrong." He asks.

"New place, New worries i guess." I say shrugging. As i pick up the dropped bin i ask, "Where should i put my stuff?"

"I have an extra room for you! I made sure you can have a bedroom but we can totally share a room. o-Only if y-you want to!" He stutters. 

"I'd love to." I grin, "I'll just create a little office in the room. So i don't take up your room with my stuff." I walk down the hallway slightly peaking in rooms to find the empty room. I finally found it in the middle of the hallway and walk in. It's freshly painted (Fav. Color) and has a (Fav. Video Game) poster along with a Smosh games poster as well. The ceiling is lined with changeable LED lights. "WES!! YOU DIDN"T HAVE TO DO THIS!" I yell.

"But i have to get the best for my princess." He laughs walking into my room. 

"I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH WESLEY!" I say running into his arms. He embraces me and I smile.

"I'm to excited!" Wes says. "You don't know how long I've waited for this! But BTW this is Joven's old room so if you find anything weird in the closet don't blame me." He chuckles looking at me.

"I Won't" I slowly stand up and my tiptoes and give him a real and passionate kiss. I feel his lips curve into a smile and mine instantly do as well. 

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's get you moved in!" Wes yells running out of the room. This is my new home.

THIS IS MY NEW CHAPTER! Yay
So as most know i'm going through somethings but i don't wanna forget about you guys. I had the time and the creativity to make this chapter for you and i hope you like it!

AND BTW if you guys want to talk to me someplace other then Wattpad i have a discord! i wanna start meeting some wonderful people that obviously share some same interests as me. (YOUTUBE) I have already met some Amazing people SHOUT OUT TO ShariHorse and joshyoureintheband! SO here is my discord. Make sure you send me something so i know your from Wattpad Plz

Jean.The.Bean#9130

If this name doesn't work just DM me because I probably changed it :)

If you guys don't have discord ill still be here talking on Wattpad so feel free to say hi!
I guess this is it CYA Later Birdies!
Jaelynn Bird brain