Chapter 4 Sleepy Boi

Making a chapter because i feel like i'm failing you guys. Comment a Smosh quote if you're here and reading :)

(Y/N) P.O.V)

            I ran back outside and within an hour me and Wes got my whole room set up. Got the whole recording set up and all my tiny collectibles and video game merch. "Wes I-I don't know what to say." I say with my eyes tearing up. "Baby whats wrong!" Wes runs and holds my head in his hands eyes filled with concern. "Nothings wrong. Happy tears." I chuckle letting a tear stream down my face. He grins and kisses me. I kiss back and melt into his hands and get closer to deepen the kiss. He smiles and moves one of his hands to my lower back as my head tilts into his other hand. We finish our "little" kiss and pull apart looking into each others eyes. I smile and kiss his nose running away leaving him a bit stunned. 

           "(Y/N)! I want to cuuddlllllee" Wes says Sadly dragging himself up and after me. I giggle and keep running until i'm at the kitchen. I open a cabinet and hop in closing the door softly after me. I could hear Wes's steps walking past the kitchen and to the other room. Once i knew he wouldn't see me i stepped out of the cabinet and followed where i heard the footsteps. 

(Wes's P.O.V)

          "(Y/Nnnn)" I whined. I couldn't find her and i was pretty exhausted from carrying everything into the house. I looked in one last place room and she wasn't there. I frown and call out one more time. "(Y/N) Where are yo-" All of a sudden i feel a bunch of weight on my back and sure enough i hear the giggles that mesmerizes me. "I heard you say you wanted to cuddle?" she giggles hugging me while on my back. I look up at her the best i could. "Please" i smile. 

             She giggles and jumps off my back. I frown but she takes my hand and runs to the couch and sits down. I give her a face of confusion and she giggles again. "Sit over there then lay down on my lap." She smiles. "Any reason exactly you want me like this." I smile sitting down a little bit away from (Y/N). "Just so I see your handsome face." She grins. I nod and  laying down. "And i get to look up to a beautiful angel." We both smile and both our cheeks are brushed with pink.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

         "I'm really excited that you're living here (Y/N)" Wes say sincerely. "I can bet you i'm more excited." I chuckle as I place my hand on the side of his face and brush his cheek with my thumb. I could see his eyes got heavier as he flutters his eyes open to awake himself. I smile wide as i continue what i'm doing. "You cant be more excited if i'm....i'm more excited." He says losing consciousness in the middle of his sentence. I giggle quietly. "What.." Wes says yawning. "Don't worry about it. I love you." I say smiling down as his eyes stay shut. "Lov-....love you!" He smiles then slowly drifts off the sleep. I love my Wesley.

         After a while of caressing his cheek and playing with his hair you could tell he was gonna be out for a while. I didn't mind. I lifted his head up off my lap, scooted away and placed his head back on a pillow. I covered him in a Zelda blanket and went to the kitchen. We left pretty early from Ever's and got done packing around 1-ish. Almost forgot we had to go back to work. Since i had an hour or so I decided to make cookies. Enough for everybody in Smosh games, our producers and a bunch left over for Wes. 

         I let them cool as i walk over to Wes who is still sleeping soundly. How i wish i could just snuggle until tomorrow but somethings gotta pay the bills. I smile as i wrap up all the cookies in foil to keep them warm and put them into a container. After I get dressed and ready I go to wake up Wes. 

           "Heya Wes..time to go to work." I say slightly shaking him. He stirs but doesn't open his eyes once. I then shower his face in kisses leaving his lips for last. Once i finally got there he kissed back and i pulled away to see his pink happy face. "Ready for Work?" I ask. He laughs and gets off the couch. "Not really i'm super tired. What you did gets me super sleepy." He laughs embarrassed. "I figured that out. You looked and sounded very cute tho." I smile. He smiles back going to put on his shoes.

           "I'm READY.. I'm Ready.. I'M READY. I'm READY." I say skipping out the door to Wes's cars passenger seat. He laughs running to the drivers seat and starting the truck. As we pull out in the driveway Wes noticed the container. "What's in there princess?" He asked. "I made cookies for the office since you were sleeping and i had nothing better to do." "So when your bored you make cookies? I'm gonna be falling asleep way more often." He jokes putting his hand out waiting for me to give him a cookie. "One. I made you a whole bunch at home but these are for the office." I say handing over one warm cookie. He plops the whole thing in his mouth and smiles with food filling his cheeks. "You're such a nerd Wes!" I laugh closing the container as we pull up to the smoffices. 

          We start to walk, hand in hand, into the office. Wes is kinda just floating everywhere in his sleepy state knowing  i'll have to take care of him so he doesn't do anything dumb. Sleepy Wes is a sleepy boi with sleepy problems. But i love him and on the  plus side sleepy means more cuddly. YAY

SO here is a chapter. I am actually proud of it and i feel like i have enough motivation to continue the book now. I would do it tonight if Easter wasn't tomorrow and i had to wake up early. Thank you to the people who stayed and didn't give up on me. I have a boyfriend who straightened me out and made me happy and willing to live. I mean hes mostly my best friend. Most of the things said and did in this chapter was something he did and or said. Hes a living fluffy wattpad story lol. I am gonna work hard on this book for now on even if i'm not posting on a scheduled plan i will not wait months on months to post. I hope you guys enjoyed today and i hope my birdies are all back in their cages:) if that doesn't sound weird.

~Jae the disappointment child.